ITT numbers

Started by GFC, January 9, 2009 12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GFC

there's a biiiig slice of info about numbers missing in our logs between ss/ucfd when he went bizarre to present day.

We will pay big money for information (tk.zip).

GFC

#1
<GFC_Shippuden> http://www.thebackalleys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6028
<sashura> um, what?
<LordZeebmork> okay I'm not going to try to understand that topic
<J_Seed> ^
<GFC_Shippuden> was no-one around during the time of numbers?
<GFC_Shippuden> same time as livecorpse?
<J_Seed> fuck
<J_Seed> nope
<GFC_Shippuden> pff
<GFC_Shippuden> you're all crap

Bloody Hell rtil, what kind of filthy, unclean, uneducated members do you have SWANNING around here?

Daveb0t

I could ask K0ma but thats the limit of my resources

trent bortknob

they are all newbies

LordZeebmork

I\\\'ve been around for a while but I never paid attention to anything until late \\\'07

like

I watched j00bie\\\'s movies back in \\\'04/\\\'05 but I didn\\\'t realize what the SS was until like december (I thought the SS was fleek, orangebeef, kavinel, sinitron, levon, and whoever else I forgot when I was a shitty noob, heh)

but yeah all I know about numbers is that I think he like e-dated tigerkitty and then almost committed suicide or something like that
let's all set our phasers on "boring"

jjjjjjjjjj

Quote from: LordZeebmorkI've been around for a while but I never paid attention to anything until late '07

^

Also fuckin I DO remember numbers or something
But i dont think I had any stuff on em

:(

rtil

i know who numbers is and uh wasn't he the one who was like e-datin tigerkitty or what i dunno

GFC

man this is like the un-pwniest thing ever

ansel

i don't know anything

Quote from: Factoryshut up you skinny white ugly prick

Daveb0t

This blood on your hands
It will never wash off

LordZeebmork

#10
let's all set our phasers on "boring"

davidmoore0

numbersmargera or some shit

f0d

#12
Quote from: GrndClockman this is like the un-pwniest thing ever
disgraceful fuck all these younguns

numbers is almost as mythical as guardian

he really did attempt suicide multiple times, i remember me and zekey talking him out of it on AIM a few times

his life really blew, though. he was constantly stuck on an indian reservation and had zero friends, barely anyone who he could even come into contact with because he acted so strange around them. i kinda felt sorry for him... but not really cuz he acted so gay

there was a time when he was an OK animator but he never stuck with it enough to improve
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

rtil

that is quite a story

ZekeySpaceyLizard

Quote from: f0dhe really did attempt suicide multiple times, i remember me and zekey talking him out of it on AIM a few times


yeh and then months later he started insultin me and i was thinkin "I SAVED YOUR LIFE ASSh0L!!!"

i think i am still co authed to him and vozz

shura

so he's mythical because of his animation, or only for his suicide attempts?

ZekeySpaceyLizard

Quote from: Sashuraso he's mythical because of his animation, or only for his suicide attempts?


because he was around when ng was young and savage and

GFC

lmao here's the flash were he shoots me to death

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/272304

Daveb0t

Would you say NG is in its "Golden years" or a vegetative state?

GFC

i would say it's gay