ATTN: RTIL

Started by Anigen, July 2, 2007 02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Anigen

what host do you use for thebackalleys

Necronomitr0n

I'll try my best to stay out, but I think it's Invision free
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

Anigen


rtil

Quote from: SystekI'll try my best to stay out, but I think it's Invision free
invisionfree only does free invision forums, and i'd have 'invisionfree' somewhere in my url

anigen already knows now, but i use hostforweb.com. best host i've ever been with, haven't had one problem