lmfao

Started by Gmagnum, December 21, 2008 05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gmagnum

this post has been removed
i'm really sorry about all my stupidity on this forum.
i didn't know what i was talking about and was an asshole.
so i take back all of this as it no longer represents me.
i was unable to remove the posts in the locked threads.

DrRumack

holy fucking christ lmao

<Naza> i hate penis exect mine
<Tyler Naugle> JOKE  TIME w/ JOKEOB BRECK
<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<HatsuneMiku> the pings and timeouts of jacob breck
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> mrscriblam has added you as a friend
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

LordZeebmork

let's all set our phasers on "boring"

spite

lmao
What game was that?

LordZeebmork

Quote from: spitelmao
What game was that?
velella
let's all set our phasers on "boring"

SnawsBall


psi43

congrats

please stand by until wade will be deleting the movie and account

have a nice day

sQueef

fucking faggot you totally ripped off my "fuck yeah" threads
this is
mutiny
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

psi43

Quote from: Beliefcongrats

please stand by until wade will be deleting the movie and account

have a nice day

i was right who could have guessed

Daveb0t

The reviews are fucking hilarious

"Daily feature?"
by: MarcyVF
date: 11 hours ago

SOMETHINGS WRONG!!! I GOTTO SUBMIT SOMETHING SOON I\\\'LL GET DAILY :P

"WTF"
by: Chase1336
date: 7 hours ago

This is total bullshit and how the fuck to u get 1st place daily

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1007696

And this is pretty great too

Duck Division? Nazi? is? 1 DAILY FEATURE???
You bastards so vote irresponsibly!!!!!

Crabarms

I see a sequel coming!

Gmagnum

#11
this post has been removed
i'm really sorry about all my stupidity on this forum.
i didn't know what i was talking about and was an asshole.
so i take back all of this as it no longer represents me.
i was unable to remove the posts in the locked threads.

psi43



THIS IS A TOTAL OUTRAGE!!

How could this happen to the Portal!?
That's it, the Portal has finally gone down the crapper!

FUCK YOU SAVEWHORES/!!!!
GO TO HELL!!

FUCK THE PORTAL!!!
java script:MakeSmileySelection(19);
java script:MakeSmileySelection(19);

I.. hate... THE [DD]!!!!!!

Damn.. damn... DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daveb0t

Quote from: Gmagnumeven though it got deleted the flash that got daily 2nd still has daily 2nd hahaha
I've been vying for a automated system to replace deleted flashes for a while.  Mostly for TOTW's, but this is also a shining example.


Anyways

Seriously!
my review for that damn daily winner
get deleted by NG
i just telling the truth on my review, it just suck!
it desreve to get turd and underdog award
Indeed!
this the worst top 5 ever!!!
poorly made hentai game too
and the spammer got 1th daily winner
super tom!
do something!!!
Super Tom?Seriously!
i mean tom fulp
do something about the daily winner
it's suck!!!

psi43

Quote from: Davebut
Quote from: Gmagnumeven though it got deleted the flash that got daily 2nd still has daily 2nd hahaha
I've been vying for a automated system to replace deleted flashes for a while.  Mostly for TOTW's, but this is also a shining example.

why

something like that isn't supposed to happen and with daily features, no matter if it's 1st or 5th, it happens about once a year so there is no need to worry about that.

And I don't think the NG staff gives a shit about totws.

Daveb0t

Its more a thing around this summer where every other week, all the TOTW's and Underdogs were being deleted, and it just seemed stupid to have a system where the layout fucks up everytime Wade does his "job", besides the fact that I've been told the system used to do that anyways.  Its partially aesthetic as well as for entertainment, but as for the dailies, dailies give a chance for people to throw out their own names and gain attention.

I find it nicely ironic that an offensive one would be the only one to bring in much attention, yet not far from anything I expected.

Anyways

b-29er

[ Profile | Posts | Contact ]
Reply To Post Reply & Quote

Posted at: 12/21/08 05:29 PM
b-29er LIGHT LEVEL 05

Sign-Up: 10/26/08

Posts: 4

wow...this fails
who hacked p-bot?!?

_________________
And even better:
Job: stopping DD+friends

Blordow

spamming the portal, voting up spam flash with all your little fan club people is nothin to be proud of. you can say "its just a bit of fun" but honestly i think it's a waste of time and don't even find it funny. you're all socially retarded in my opinion and have nothing better to do.

psi43

#17
Quote from: Blordowspamming the portal, voting up spam flash with all your little fan club people is nothin to be proud of. you can say "its just a bit of fun" but honestly i think it's a waste of time and don't even find it funny. you're all socially retarded in my opinion and have nothing better to do.

thank you and I wholeheartedly agree with that

don't you guys have something better to do than harass some stupid website you claim not to give 2 shits about? (most of you anyways)

stuff like that super mario ballz ep.7 thing or what it was, that was funny spam but a video is

not

Daveb0t


sQueef

I BELIEVE I CAN SEE THE FUTURE
AS I REPEAT THE SAME ROUTINE
I THINK I USED TO HAVE PURPOSE
THEN AGAIN THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN A DREAM

I THINK I USED TO HAVE A VOICE
NOW I NEVER MAKE A SOUND
I JUST DO WHAT I\\\'VE BEEN TOLD
I REALLY DON\\\'T WANT THEM TO COME AROUND

everyday is exactly the same
everyday is exactly the same

there is no love here and there is no pain

everyday is exactly the same
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.