lmfao

Started by Gmagnum, December 21, 2008 05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LordZeebmork

like I really have anything better to do during winter break
let's all set our phasers on "boring"

GFC

lmao spamming things with lil clubs is hilarious!!!@

jjjjjjjjjj

Quote from: LordZeebmorklike I really have anything better to do during winter break

:rollseyes:

Flash

#23
Sunlight coming through the haze
No gaps in the blind
To let it inside
The bed is unmade
Some music still plays

TV, yeah it's always on
The flicker of the screen
A movie actress screams
I'm basking in the shit flowing out of it

I'm stoned in the mall again
Terminally bored
Shuffling round the stores
And shoplifting is getting so last year's thing

X-box is a god to me
A finger on the switch
My mother is a bitch
My father gave up ever trying to talk to me

I'm through with pornography
The acting is lame
The action is tame
Explicitly dull
arousal annulled

psi43

Quote from: LordZeebmorklike I really have anything better to do during winter break

that's pretty sad you know

Ying

Quote from: Belief
Quote from: LordZeebmorklike I really have anything better to do during winter break

that's pretty sad you know

Q: where are you going to be in five years?

psi43

Quote from: Ying
Quote from: Belief
Quote from: LordZeebmorklike I really have anything better to do during winter break

that's pretty sad you know

Q: where are you going to be in five years?

probably an art school in Hamburg, why are you asking.

Ying

#27
Quote from: Belief
Quote from: Ying
Quote from: Belief
Quote from: LordZeebmorklike I really have anything better to do during winter break

that's pretty sad you know

Q: where are you going to be in five years?

probably an art school in Hamburg, why are you asking.


asking zeeb

psi43

lmao oh well you quoted me that's why I thought you meant me ok!

LordZeebmork

Quote from: Belief
Quote from: LordZeebmorklike I really have anything better to do during winter break

that's pretty sad you know
how? not like I can do shit with my friends since I live in the middle of nowhere and they're all either programming useless shit or skating or getting arrested or something

it never snows around here so anything involving snow is out

my family sucks so I can't be bothered to do any more christmas shopping than I already have

I don't watch tv

I'm too lazy to make flash

so yeah!!

Quote from: YingQ: where are you going to be in five years?
college/grad school taking shit classes in computer science, probably
let's all set our phasers on "boring"