So I saw my first Star Wars movie...

Started by YungJazz, December 1, 2008 05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Daveb0t

The prequels would have been great if much more was cut out.  Redundant scenes and pointless characters with lines that serve no purpose to further the story.  Watching episode 2 and parts of episode 3 is really as boring as watching Cspan.  Pointless dialougue, overly ostentatious foreshadowing, and romance scenes that are shit.

I don't feel like typing anymore

shura

i thought hayden christensen was a terrible actor =/

billy

Quote from: anseli re-watched a new hope a few months ago and I remember it shocked me how bad it was in comparison to how I remembered it...

fuck you i just watched it a few minutes ago and it\\\'s still great


but empire strikes back is the best

Hammi

Quote from: Billybut empire strikes back is the best
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


emanhattan

After reading something someone said about the SW cartoon I figured I´d watch it.

I had forgot how pimp clone wars was.

Its so cool, look, Just... juts LOOK at it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7A07WNupEXk&hl=es&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7A07WNupEXk&hl=es&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

see how Shaft pwns everyone?

Gmagnum

#25
this post has been removed
i'm really sorry about all my stupidity on this forum.
i didn't know what i was talking about and was an asshole.
so i take back all of this as it no longer represents me.
i was unable to remove the posts in the locked threads.

rtil

Quote from: emanAfter reading something someone said about the SW cartoon I figured I´d watch it.

I had forgot how pimp clone wars was.

Its so cool, look, Just... juts LOOK at it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7A07WNupEXk&hl=es&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7A07WNupEXk&hl=es&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

see how Shaft pwns everyone?
wow

mishkamash

how can you forget something like this!??

this

amazing cartoon
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 


FG_SPace

haha "Can i have a sip of your tasty beverage?" god that show was awesome.
also i was in the star wars fanclub when i was younger and got a free animation cell from the ewoks cartoon  

YungJazz

Quote from: emanAfter reading something someone said about the SW cartoon I figured I´d watch it.

I had forgot how pimp clone wars was.

Its so cool, look, Just... juts LOOK at it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7A07WNupEXk&hl=es&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7A07WNupEXk&hl=es&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

see how Shaft pwns everyone?

just because of this video, i'm bout to start talking with a lisp, learning klingon, and buying models of starship Enterprise


I warned you, stupid.

Greenkitten