Animation Schools

Started by jjjjjjjjjj, September 29, 2008 12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

|

mishkamash

Quote from: Zekey
Quote from: MishkaMash


simple yet effective
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

notorious

I think this topic was originally about animation schools

I'm thinking of going to one with just a great film program too, so the top ones that I am right now considering are NYU (more film oriented), USC, and UCLA. Definitely going to a real University instead of a prestigious or specific art/animation school like CalArts is a much better option, at least to start out with. I'm thinking of going to UCLA for my undergrad, then possibly going to CalArts for my master's.

Also rtil is a scumbag who should be banned

f0d

yes notorious do it

do the same thing i did, i can give u a step by step surefire way to bullshit your way in. ill even send you my application essays and whatnot
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

FrozenSheep

Quote from: f0dyes notorious do it

do the same thing i did, i can give u a step by step surefire way to bullshit your way in. ill even send you my application essays and whatnot

send me a copy

YungJazz

Quote from: J_SolidseedAlso: Do most of them require you to go to art classes and stuff in your high school?
I doubt it, but if so, disappointment all around, since everyone who do go to those classes are nothing but anime otakus who tries to copy Dragonball Z/Death Note/bleh.

OMGosh wtf J-kunchansama anime I liek is hot sauce and you are mad just death note is too mature for you. Death not for adults the is best anime cause it make you smart. DBZ is awesome classic lan cube loooong time  


I warned you, stupid.

mishkamash

yungjazz has been brainwashed
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 


MRat

I just quit my animation school.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

mishkamash

<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

jjjjjjjjjj

Quote from: RyanLeReipschlägerI just quit my animation school.


Which One?
Was it any good?

Greenkitten

Quote from: J_Seed
Quote from: RyanLeReipschlägerI just quit my animation school.

Was it any good?

Probably wasn't, hence his reason to quit.



MRat

it was Sheridan college. it's a good school, i just don't want to be a professional animator. to much gay shit in the industry
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

sQueef

become a philosophy professor like me ryan le rat!!!!!!!!!
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

f0d

Quote from: RyanLeReipschlägerit was Sheridan college. it's a good school, i just don't want to be a professional animator. to much gay shit in the industry
i don't really want to be a professional animator either to be honest. if working for the wrong people, it can be a thankless job.

i'd rather become a director of an animated show
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

sQueef

just make sure you hire us all etc.
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

Zwickel

I may go to Sheridan.

If I learn French I'll apply to Les Gobelins...

rtil

you can't get into that school unless you're indigenous and know someone , forget it haha

Zwickel

Quote from: rtilyou can't get into that school unless you're indigenous and know someone , forget it haha

indigenous??


whatd u mean


cmon, it's possible

rtil

#98
indigenous as in you were born and raised in that country

it's near impossible and definitely not worth your time . and you probably can't afford it, anyway. you'd also have to learn how to speak french

Zwickel

Oh you'r talkin bout Gobelins, I thought you were talking about Sheridan.

Well at least, no matter which school... I'm really dedicated so there's no problem.

It's mostly about what you give into your career .

|