CoolDr's Art thread

Started by CoolDrMoney, September 3, 2008 04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

|

CoolDrMoney

http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

rtil

do you do this with a mouse or tablet

CoolDrMoney

Mouse, specifically school mouse. I can use my mouse fine for work but our schools mice are horrible!

Anyway Im probably gonna postin a lot of my bored school work in this forum. Whenever I make somethin nice Ill post it here too though
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

rtil

#3
hmm. well, the faces are great. even though you're working on an unfamiliar mouse i'll give my advice anyway.the line consistency is bad. and i know it's because you drew them straight out with flash's auto-smoothing brush that makes the lines that way, but if you like any of these it'd be cool to go back over them and fix all the line inconsistency to strengthen the expressions

FrozenSheep

Its good but flash's smooth feature really killed it. I suggest you try using paint.
You could also try making the outside lines thicker if you want.

GRINACE

the second one on the left reminds me of me.

CoolDrMoney

Youre all gay


Course the first one was jerky! I was just messin around cause I was like let me draw a bucnha faces but then all you guys gotta say OH IT LOOKS BAD so then I went home and redid em fuck
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

CoolDrMoney

Old stuff I forgot about

http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

InsaneX

look at dat jeb wit his rocket boots
by

Hammi

<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


adamant

Quote from: CoolDrMoneyCourse the first one was jerky! I was just messin around cause I was like let me draw a bucnha faces but then all you guys gotta say OH IT LOOKS BAD so then I went home and redid em fuck

um

rtil

sorry for making any suggestions i'll be sure not to do that in the future

mishkamash

<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

CoolDrMoney

Quote from: rtilsorry for making any suggestions i'll be sure not to do that in the future

Man dont say it like that bro
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

CoolDrMoney

Some sketches I did durin class

http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

bcube

the guy with the glasses is my favorite

this is thebackalleys

rtil

your sketches show a lot of life in them, it's good to see some traditional work from you

sQueef

Quote from: CoolDrMoney
Quote from: rtilsorry for making any suggestions i'll be sure not to do that in the future

Man dont say it like that bro
ghahaha
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

texas

does anyone here pay attention during class

bcube

Quote from: morgan freemandoes anyone here pay attention during class

I do!!

this is thebackalleys

|