I hate this drawing.

Started by Fawx, August 28, 2008 11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fawx

 

[attachment=2125:kid.png]
I was nominated for one of the worst TBA members. I'm honored. This much accomplishment after only like 2 days of being a member. Incredible.

I'd like to thank the academy.

rtil

you need to take a couple steps backwards and just work on your linework and structure

Ying

work on the anatomy, design, = and maybe use a thicker line to draw your characters with. the shading doesn't fit with the comic design of your character, either.

thanks for posting a picture that even you hate have a nice one.

FrozenSheep

Disregard the shading for now and just work on your general character design.

sQueef

I personally think you should continue to work on your shading and forget the character design
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

FrozenSheep

Quote from: SqueefI personally think you should continue to work on your shading and forget the character design

With the right kind of lighting, you can make anything wonderful.

sQueef

look all im saying is that if shading is your strong point forget character design or anatomy or anything else and just be the worlds best shader man
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

Fawx

I was nominated for one of the worst TBA members. I'm honored. This much accomplishment after only like 2 days of being a member. Incredible.

I'd like to thank the academy.

rtil

i still say it's time to go back to square one. what's the point in being good at 'shading' if you are shading crap drawings

Fawx

Quote from: rtili still say it's time to go back to square one. what's the point in being good at 'shading' if you are shading crap drawings

Exactly.

See? Why don't you people think like rtil?! <
I was nominated for one of the worst TBA members. I'm honored. This much accomplishment after only like 2 days of being a member. Incredible.

I'd like to thank the academy.

FrozenSheep

Quote from: Fawx
Quote from: rtili still say it's time to go back to square one. what's the point in being good at 'shading' if you are shading crap drawings

Exactly.

See? Why don't you people think like rtil?! <


Quote from: FrozenSheepDisregard the shading for now and just work on your general character design.

Fawx

Quote from: FrozenSheep
Quote from: Fawx
Quote from: rtili still say it's time to go back to square one. what's the point in being good at 'shading' if you are shading crap drawings

Exactly.

See? Why don't you people think like rtil?! <


Quote from: FrozenSheepDisregard the shading for now and just work on your general character design.

You're not rtil. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!
I was nominated for one of the worst TBA members. I'm honored. This much accomplishment after only like 2 days of being a member. Incredible.

I'd like to thank the academy.

Blordow

you know what annoys me, if people say they hate their drawing but still post it. i mean what da fuck? if i didnt like something i made i wouldnt post it thats for sure. thats the same with people who upload their photos then put the caption "i look ugly here" on their photo. fuckk

FrozenSheep

Quote from: Blordowyou know what annoys me, if people say they hate their drawing but still post it. i mean what da fuck? if i didnt like something i made i wouldnt post it thats for sure. thats the same with people who upload their photos then put the caption "i look ugly here" on their photo. fuckk


They are hoping that someone will argue their point and tell them they look good.

Fawx

Quote from: FrozenSheep
Quote from: Blordowyou know what annoys me, if people say they hate their drawing but still post it. i mean what da fuck? if i didnt like something i made i wouldnt post it thats for sure. thats the same with people who upload their photos then put the caption "i look ugly here" on their photo. fuckk


They are hoping that someone will argue their point and tell them they look good.

Boredom's a bitch, 'in'it?
I was nominated for one of the worst TBA members. I'm honored. This much accomplishment after only like 2 days of being a member. Incredible.

I'd like to thank the academy.

FrozenSheep

#15
Quote from: Fawx
Quote from: FrozenSheep
Quote from: Blordowyou know what annoys me, if people say they hate their drawing but still post it. i mean what da fuck? if i didnt like something i made i wouldnt post it thats for sure. thats the same with people who upload their photos then put the caption "i look ugly here" on their photo. fuckk


They are hoping that someone will argue their point and tell them they look good.

Boredom's a bitch, 'in'it?

There are a million other things you could do to fill your time.

Fawx

Quote from: FrozenSheep
Quote from: Fawx
Quote from: FrozenSheep
Quote from: Blordowyou know what annoys me, if people say they hate their drawing but still post it. i mean what da fuck? if i didnt like something i made i wouldnt post it thats for sure. thats the same with people who upload their photos then put the caption "i look ugly here" on their photo. fuckk


They are hoping that someone will argue their point and tell them they look good.

Boredom's a bitch, 'in'it?

There are a million other things you could do to fill your time.

Fap fap.
I was nominated for one of the worst TBA members. I'm honored. This much accomplishment after only like 2 days of being a member. Incredible.

I'd like to thank the academy.

Fawx

Let's try again. This time he's gay.

[attachment=2131:gay.png]
I was nominated for one of the worst TBA members. I'm honored. This much accomplishment after only like 2 days of being a member. Incredible.

I'd like to thank the academy.

sQueef

you could smoke pot to fill your time zuhaha

anyway i only told you to keep shading as part of my new "give really bad advice to people" thing im trying out.
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

GRINACE