East Way Out

Started by FrozenSheep, August 17, 2008 02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FrozenSheep

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/454086

Surprisingly great considering its clock day. The animation is a bit rough but you could argue that its a style of some sort to help the mood.
 

MRat

It's fucking amazing, period.


But lmao "East"
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

bcube


this is thebackalleys

psi43

Quote from: RyanLeReipschlägerIt's fucking amazing, period.

texas

this is the guy that made tomas et la fraise
so i expected it to be unique and not a typical gay clock animation
but i was disappointed because tomas et la fraise was more well animated
which might have just been because it was more simple

Fuzz


MRat

Quote from: morgan freemantomas et la fraise was more well animated



I definitely disagree in every way possible.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

texas

well then maybe i need to go back and rewatch tomas et la fraise
i havent watched it for a while so i guess i dont remember the animation too well

MRat

Quote from: morgan freemanwell then maybe i need to go back and rewatch tomas et la fraise
i havent watched it for a while so i guess i dont remember the animation too well


I thought the animation in Tomas was mediocre at best. Very stiff and inexpressive, and also not that smooth. While Easy Way Out was much more wobbly and lacked volume consistency, I found it smooth and all the movements really helped express things and all served the story directly in some way, instead of just moved because Munglai thought they should move.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

rtil

closed it before it was over

wps

why make something nice like this about something lame and internet related?
Quote from: KingDavidWPS you are really immature, RTIL is a nice normal guy and i'm not kissing his ass either - he's earned his title, and that's my opinion. Why the fuck would you join RTIL's forum if you had a problem with him and his society? I thought you left besides, yes you have talent but that doesn't give you the right to be an arrogant prick - i don't even care if you're joking.
Quote from: deadSTARI'm allowed to be a hypocrite, I'm better than you wps.
Quote from: taylorseriously wps and sinister are the most annoying people on the forums next to like yungjazz and mindchamber

every post by wps is elitist shit in all caps and telling people that they suck
Quote from: f0dwps and sinister are gay with all their hateful shit
Quote from: naruto102get the fuck out of here wps we don't like you
QuotePigletsMemories says:
Your art may be good, but you're still a complete, senseless asshole.

MRat

Quote from: Rick Knickafukiswhy make something nice like this about something lame and internet related?


because he wanted to?
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

wps

Quote from: KingDavidWPS you are really immature, RTIL is a nice normal guy and i'm not kissing his ass either - he's earned his title, and that's my opinion. Why the fuck would you join RTIL's forum if you had a problem with him and his society? I thought you left besides, yes you have talent but that doesn't give you the right to be an arrogant prick - i don't even care if you're joking.
Quote from: deadSTARI'm allowed to be a hypocrite, I'm better than you wps.
Quote from: taylorseriously wps and sinister are the most annoying people on the forums next to like yungjazz and mindchamber

every post by wps is elitist shit in all caps and telling people that they suck
Quote from: f0dwps and sinister are gay with all their hateful shit
Quote from: naruto102get the fuck out of here wps we don't like you
QuotePigletsMemories says:
Your art may be good, but you're still a complete, senseless asshole.

FrozenSheep

Quote from: rtilclosed it before it was over

Watch the whole thing.

psi43

Quote from: FrozenSheep
Quote from: rtilclosed it before it was over

Watch the whole thing.