rotten antenna

Started by anigen, August 12, 2008 04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MRat

I love it. I do not find it boring in the least.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

texas

why do people make their flashes so small

rtil

some people like small things
but if i was to pick a practical reason, the smaller it is, the less lag for lower-end machines

psi43

the smaller the flash, the fewer you need to draw!!

MRat

Quote from: psifewer


what
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

mishkamash

Quote from: psithe smaller the flash, the less you need to draw!!
properly grammarized!
uh
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

Swoop

Needs to develop his character movement a bit more, but he certainly knows flash in and out by use of shading and lighting (and glowing). The creator's a rather quite nice fellow.

Ying

very relaxing, though had it been any longer it would have become dull. i was also afraid that it would turn into a "loner in desert fights generic army " movie, but i should have known better.