The amazing screw-on head

Started by Dagolith, February 13, 2007 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dagolith

Quote from: taylorfuck dagolith
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

dilly

Dude, I so want a monkey that can shoot a machine gun...

Lucky old lady...

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

Dagolith

my favoret part is when king zombie tells the profressor that he's going to smoke him haha "any last words before i spark it?" and "why steal a book you can't read? thats silly" i love king zombie.
Quote from: taylorfuck dagolith
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

RichChap

That was pretty cool. I want to see more.

Dagolith

Quote from: RichChapThat was pretty cool. I want to see more.
alas, there are no more. an never will be.
Quote from: taylorfuck dagolith
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

dilly

Really? I thought it was pretty interesting...

Well, that sucks...

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

Dagolith

#6
i know! and i'm not really sure as to why there aren't going to be anymore, but i'll be damned if i can find any, even wikipedia has only one known episode.  
Quote from: taylorfuck dagolith
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

redmongoose

every time I try to watch this the video fucks up in themiddle but from what ive seen it looks mediocre
Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

Zwickel

Quote from: REDMONGOOSEevery time I try to watch this the video fucks up in themiddle but from what ive seen it looks mediocre

I love it and I am a big fan of Mignola :3

Dagolith

sounds to me like the only way to settle this, is a, melee battle... to the death!
Quote from: taylorfuck dagolith
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

rtil

everyone on my boards will be dead

redmongoose

super smash bros. tournament in the making
Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

dilly

Quote from: rtileveryone on my boards will be dead

Not unless we put on protective gear! *puts on samus suit*



muhahahaha!

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

RobjaFalu

Mike Mignola is my god and hero. This is awesome!