Show yourself version 1.0

Started by trent bortknob, January 24, 2007 11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

|

redmongoose

#100
@_@
Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

Dagolith

sooooooo, i don't know if this is just me, but why does it play "SHUT UP" when i browse this topic?
Quote from: taylorfuck dagolith
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

rtil

yup, i hear it, that's me screaming! you can't see where the little sound icon is? i can.

Eruanne

Oh come now. Is a loop really necessary?

 

Shida

Quote from: rtilyup, i hear it, that's me screaming! you can't see where the little sound icon is? i can.

Saw, blocked, w00ted.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

<+edillyward> "Grabbed a whole bottle of naked guy in the trash cans" B)
<@sevv> rocket power is by far the best anime
"@Y3LL0WN1NJA they convert the electrical waves given off from earth, and convert them into sound waves, you gay animated dinosaur"
red: am I seriously the only person left online that is willing to argue with some idiot on a messageboard?
<+lenks> um i know that i try to get by with a lethal dick on my face but u always have 2 bring it up
SHADOWFOX2: I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the website: The Backalleys before
<+bd648> why are there no mario survival horror games.

RobjaFalu

WTF Spambot. you trixie trixe person.



i don't think I ever laughed this hard on these boards. Whats the from again, it sounds familar.

dilly

Quote from: Shida
Quote from: rtil
yup, i hear it, that's me screaming! you can't see where the little sound icon is? i can.

Saw, blocked, w00ted.

me too

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

Eruanne

Quote from: dillybar
Quote from: Shida
Quote from: rtil
yup, i hear it, that's me screaming! you can't see where the little sound icon is? i can.

Saw, blocked, w00ted.

me too  

Me three. Teehee!

 

RobjaFalu

Rtil, I think this is the thrid time I asked you. but it will be the last. Can my name be RobjaFalu? Thats what I had before the boards were hacked.

rtil

#109
sure .. i don't ever recall a name like that but i'll change it anyway.

rtil


Eruanne

Awww, cute couple get! (wtf?  )

 

rtil

Quote from: spambotwwell at least there's a picof you on here now you can boast about yo girlfriend
how you know she's my girlfriend huh!!!!!!!!!?????????????????

Dagolith

well, i got the Couple idea about you too.... because i watch you all the time!!
Quote from: taylorfuck dagolith
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

RobjaFalu

Quote from: rtilsure .. i don't ever recall a name like that but i'll change it anyway.

I was Robja for all of 3 days, then asked you to change it to Noir. I was the second person to sign up on the boards, after you.

rtil


dilly

Quote from: Dagolithwell, i got the Couple idea about you too.... because i watch you all the time!!

STALKER! *burns at the stake*

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

Eruanne

Oh wow, THAT'S not Spambot saying, "Hey, look at ME! I want your ATTENTION!" [/end sarcasm]

 

Dagolith

does anyone EVER have a reason for posting insulting stuff? or need a reason for that matter?
Quote from: taylorfuck dagolith
Quote from: systechovans with paintings of viking women on them are impervious to all types of damage

Shida

Sometimes people have reasons for posting insults, just not very good ones.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

<+edillyward> "Grabbed a whole bottle of naked guy in the trash cans" B)
<@sevv> rocket power is by far the best anime
"@Y3LL0WN1NJA they convert the electrical waves given off from earth, and convert them into sound waves, you gay animated dinosaur"
red: am I seriously the only person left online that is willing to argue with some idiot on a messageboard?
<+lenks> um i know that i try to get by with a lethal dick on my face but u always have 2 bring it up
SHADOWFOX2: I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the website: The Backalleys before
<+bd648> why are there no mario survival horror games.

|