Multiracial people

Started by CyanideThistles, June 2, 2008 07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CyanideThistles

For multiracial people, what race would you go by as? I'm half-Asian and half-white, but I'm never sure wheter to label myself "other" or just Asian. For anybody here multiracial, what race do you consider yourself as?
Ronald McDonald.

f0d

uh everyone is multiracial being half and half doesnt make you all that much different from everyone else.
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

billy

white + asian = hispanic

f0d

Quote from: Billy Monkswhite + asian = hispanic
nah spanish + native american = hispanic
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

sQueef

ive got 7 different "races" in me but

they are all white european races

so im pretty white and american

Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

CyanideThistles

Quote from: Billy Monkswhite + asian = hispanic
I do have a moustache that makes me look Mexican.
Ronald McDonald.

CyanideThistles

Quote from: foodeetinuh everyone is multiracial being half and half doesnt make you all that much different from everyone else.

I meant multiracial as a mix of two different major races. I'm sure lots of white people have a little Native American or black blood in them, but they're only considered white. And I never said I was different from anyone else, I just never thought of myself being mixed.
Ronald McDonald.

Necronomitr0n

German
English
Spanish
French
Dutch

^^^my races

but I guess I'd say I'm caucasian
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

topcatyo

Don't see the need to label yourself, but I'm a bunch of stuff, including Irish and Italian.
I'm awesome.

psi43

I'm 100% German how cool is that.

Sinitron

100% PUREBRED ARYAN (SECRET NAZI BREEDING PROGRAMME)

Hammi

Im a paki, although my roots go way back to the land of Kashmir where our ancestors came from. But yeah im 100 % asian by blood.
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


Sinitron


CyanideThistles

Quote from: topcatyoDon't see the need to label yourself, but I'm a bunch of stuff, including Irish and Italian.
I meant a major race like black, white, etc.
Ronald McDonald.

cr0m

Quote from: CyanideThistles
Quote from: topcatyoDon't see the need to label yourself, but I'm a bunch of stuff, including Irish and Italian.
I meant a major race like black, white, etc.
you only listed one major race there
cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX

CyanideThistles

Quote from: cr0m
Quote from: CyanideThistles
Quote from: topcatyoDon't see the need to label yourself, but I'm a bunch of stuff, including Irish and Italian.
I meant a major race like black, white, etc.
you only listed one major race there
hahaha
Ronald McDonald.

retrosmash

primarily just caucasian, with a very teense bit of native american
so yeah, i just consider myself caucasian

FG_SPace

to be "caucasian" means that you are from the Caucas mountains which i believe are in Russia. if you're half black and half white i know thats mulatto and half spanish and half white is creole

trent bortknob


CyanideThistles

Ronald McDonald.