The Metrosexual Adventures of RTIL, Anonymous,

Started by Anonymous, May 28, 2008 11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Somehow we all knew it would come to this.

Anonymous


wps

Quote from: KingDavidWPS you are really immature, RTIL is a nice normal guy and i'm not kissing his ass either - he's earned his title, and that's my opinion. Why the fuck would you join RTIL's forum if you had a problem with him and his society? I thought you left besides, yes you have talent but that doesn't give you the right to be an arrogant prick - i don't even care if you're joking.
Quote from: deadSTARI'm allowed to be a hypocrite, I'm better than you wps.
Quote from: taylorseriously wps and sinister are the most annoying people on the forums next to like yungjazz and mindchamber

every post by wps is elitist shit in all caps and telling people that they suck
Quote from: f0dwps and sinister are gay with all their hateful shit
Quote from: naruto102get the fuck out of here wps we don't like you
QuotePigletsMemories says:
Your art may be good, but you're still a complete, senseless asshole.

Anonymous

And yet, WPS continues his douchebaggery behind the scenes.

Anonymous

Thus concludes our adventure with the clam taco.

wps

Quote from: KingDavidWPS you are really immature, RTIL is a nice normal guy and i'm not kissing his ass either - he's earned his title, and that's my opinion. Why the fuck would you join RTIL's forum if you had a problem with him and his society? I thought you left besides, yes you have talent but that doesn't give you the right to be an arrogant prick - i don't even care if you're joking.
Quote from: deadSTARI'm allowed to be a hypocrite, I'm better than you wps.
Quote from: taylorseriously wps and sinister are the most annoying people on the forums next to like yungjazz and mindchamber

every post by wps is elitist shit in all caps and telling people that they suck
Quote from: f0dwps and sinister are gay with all their hateful shit
Quote from: naruto102get the fuck out of here wps we don't like you
QuotePigletsMemories says:
Your art may be good, but you're still a complete, senseless asshole.

Anonymous

Next time, RTIL goes to the doctor for face crabs.  It must've been that new lotion he's been using.

wps

FACE CRABS
HAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
THAT IS SO FUNNY

ALMOST AS FUNNY AS


Quote from: KingDavidWPS you are really immature, RTIL is a nice normal guy and i'm not kissing his ass either - he's earned his title, and that's my opinion. Why the fuck would you join RTIL's forum if you had a problem with him and his society? I thought you left besides, yes you have talent but that doesn't give you the right to be an arrogant prick - i don't even care if you're joking.
Quote from: deadSTARI'm allowed to be a hypocrite, I'm better than you wps.
Quote from: taylorseriously wps and sinister are the most annoying people on the forums next to like yungjazz and mindchamber

every post by wps is elitist shit in all caps and telling people that they suck
Quote from: f0dwps and sinister are gay with all their hateful shit
Quote from: naruto102get the fuck out of here wps we don't like you
QuotePigletsMemories says:
Your art may be good, but you're still a complete, senseless asshole.

Anonymous

#8
Rubbing her cheese spray on your upper lip, we all feel empty inside.

Anonymous


sQueef

Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.


psi43


Coughing


psi43

Quote from: Coughingyou aren't either fuck off

nevermind, you're stupid enough to be funny

mishkamash

<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

Anonymous

I love you guys, no I'm serious. If you can be dicks to me than I feel satisfied. At least its not 10,000 groveling fanboys telling me my work is the best thing since Jesus like NG promotes the heck out of.

You guys are real assholes, and the way the net should be.

I was up for 36 hours yesterday and before that, so I kinda lost it, you get a high after a certain amount of time awake. But hearing all your comments, I decided to take it all a step further.

mishkamash

<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

Anonymous

I'll be back with some official concepts later, I'm so busy with other things that this was tough to put on my to-do list. I have to look up some legal shit just in case.


sQueef

Quote from: AnonymousYou guys are real assholes, and the way the net should be.
suddenly i like you a lot more
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.