Bad/Weird habits

Started by psi43, May 24, 2008 04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


texas

ive never met a person who didnt do all their work on the last day

sQueef

I have a weird habit with letters

I like to take everything I hear or read and subtract the vowels and if its one of the first seven letters in the alphabet.

For example I will write up a sentence and then apply my habit to it yep.

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag, is fast and bulbous, got me?

now with my habit:
sqd tn h n  plythyln , s st n ls, t m?

Y is not a vowel it is a treacherous bitch.
This is the way I reduce most of the sentences I pick up on in my mind.
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

Crabarms

I scratch my head even though it doesnt need to be scratched

billy

Quote from: cr0m
Quote from: ZekeyNever once in my life did I ever not procrastinate on homework.

I would always do it on the bus to school or during school breakfast before the bell rang.

I still remember stealing posterboard and construction paper and glue from the library, and slinging together huge complex projects and book reports and displays mere minutes before they were due or had to be presented to the class.

I look back on it now, amazed I managed to get good grades on that shit
i can relate to this in so many wayssss
everyone can relate to zekey

psi43

Quote from: shittyfurryassi eat the skin on my lips and fingers


Oh god, me, too. It's really annoying though because it looks horrible.

ZekeySpaceyLizard

Quote from: Billy Monkseveryone can relate to zekey

thats cause i'm your regular white collar average joe!!!!!

wps

hey dad stop tickling me ther
Quote from: KingDavidWPS you are really immature, RTIL is a nice normal guy and i'm not kissing his ass either - he's earned his title, and that's my opinion. Why the fuck would you join RTIL's forum if you had a problem with him and his society? I thought you left besides, yes you have talent but that doesn't give you the right to be an arrogant prick - i don't even care if you're joking.
Quote from: deadSTARI'm allowed to be a hypocrite, I'm better than you wps.
Quote from: taylorseriously wps and sinister are the most annoying people on the forums next to like yungjazz and mindchamber

every post by wps is elitist shit in all caps and telling people that they suck
Quote from: f0dwps and sinister are gay with all their hateful shit
Quote from: naruto102get the fuck out of here wps we don't like you
QuotePigletsMemories says:
Your art may be good, but you're still a complete, senseless asshole.


wps

father's warm hands
Quote from: KingDavidWPS you are really immature, RTIL is a nice normal guy and i'm not kissing his ass either - he's earned his title, and that's my opinion. Why the fuck would you join RTIL's forum if you had a problem with him and his society? I thought you left besides, yes you have talent but that doesn't give you the right to be an arrogant prick - i don't even care if you're joking.
Quote from: deadSTARI'm allowed to be a hypocrite, I'm better than you wps.
Quote from: taylorseriously wps and sinister are the most annoying people on the forums next to like yungjazz and mindchamber

every post by wps is elitist shit in all caps and telling people that they suck
Quote from: f0dwps and sinister are gay with all their hateful shit
Quote from: naruto102get the fuck out of here wps we don't like you
QuotePigletsMemories says:
Your art may be good, but you're still a complete, senseless asshole.


wps

Quote from: KingDavidWPS you are really immature, RTIL is a nice normal guy and i'm not kissing his ass either - he's earned his title, and that's my opinion. Why the fuck would you join RTIL's forum if you had a problem with him and his society? I thought you left besides, yes you have talent but that doesn't give you the right to be an arrogant prick - i don't even care if you're joking.
Quote from: deadSTARI'm allowed to be a hypocrite, I'm better than you wps.
Quote from: taylorseriously wps and sinister are the most annoying people on the forums next to like yungjazz and mindchamber

every post by wps is elitist shit in all caps and telling people that they suck
Quote from: f0dwps and sinister are gay with all their hateful shit
Quote from: naruto102get the fuck out of here wps we don't like you
QuotePigletsMemories says:
Your art may be good, but you're still a complete, senseless asshole.

Loathsome

#32
I never listen to the teachers when they tell us about stuff. I always just go with the flow and ask people. I think I do this because I don't sleep much.

Quote from: ψNicoleI usually click the left mouse button a lot of times when I'm bored

I do that too.

Quote from: ψNicole
Quote from: shittyfurryassi eat the skin on my lips and fingers


Oh god, me, too. It's really annoying though because it looks horrible.

oh and that too


mishkamash

Quote from: shittyfurryassi eat the skin on my lips and fingers
me too!
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

CoolDrMoney

I put 40 strokes of deodorent under my pits when I got out to meet a nice girl

They seem to like it!
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

sQueef

im into scat
and tickling my prostate

Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.