Bad/Weird habits

Started by psi43, May 24, 2008 04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

psi43

Post bad or weird habits you have. I usually click the left mouse button a lot of times when I'm bored, press enter when I write with someone on AIM/MSN when there is no message to send or press backspace when there's nothing to delete.

bcube

I do my homework at 11 pm.

this is thebackalleys

zomfgbie

the volume of my stereo has to be a multiple of 5
i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

Sonni

I tend to talk about the same thing too many times.
Quote from: Squeefhollywood just thought itd be cool to make goku an adult who uses uzis and drives ferraris

trent bortknob

i sometimes change the shirt of pair of pants that im wearing more than 5 times in a single day

texas

i listen to all music at the absolute minimum volume on my ipod or computer

zomfgbie

if i accidentaly touch something with one hand, i have to touch it with the other so that it doesnt feel left out

srsly if i rest lefty on the stove and burn him by accident rightys gettin the same treatment
i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

rtil

i feel sad if i get rid of things even if they have no sentimental value to me so i tend to keep just about near everything i own

retrosmash

Quote from: BizarreCubeI do my homework at 11 pm.
^
and frequent nailbiting

billy

Quote from: rtili feel sad if i get rid of things even if they have no sentimental value to me so i tend to keep just about near everything i own
i have so much shit

Coughing

Quote from: rtili feel sad if i get rid of things even if they have no sentimental value to me so i tend to keep just about near everything i own
FUCK YOU I DONT WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON WITH YOU

rtil

the only option left is suicide

mishkamash

my weird habit is going on this forum HOOOoot damn i'm funny
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

topcatyo

Quote from: BizarreCubeI do my homework at 11 pm.
I only do mine the day the homework is due.  Ever.
Quote from: FreekCthe volume of my stereo has to be a multiple of 5
Mine needs to be divisible by two.
Quote from: SonniI tend to talk about the same thing too many times.
Same here.
Quote from: rtili feel sad if i get rid of things even if they have no sentimental value to me so i tend to keep just about near everything i own
This too.
I'm awesome.

GRINACE

I use the mouse left handed, ill do something at the last min, I flip what people say and sometimes use a witty comback without even realising it...

f0d

my homework habits are terrible

i will always write an essay the night before its due. usually from like 11pm to 3am, and only after smoking weed. sometimes ill ditch class the next day just to get it done.

the weird thing is i pretty much always get an A.
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

shittyfurryass

i eat the skin on my lips and fingers

texas

#17
Quote from: shittyfurryassi eat the skin on my lips and fingers

i used to do that a long time ago



Quote from: foodeetini will always write an essay the night before its due. usually from like 11pm to 3am, and only after smoking weed. sometimes ill ditch class the next day just to get it done.

the weird thing is i pretty much always get an A.

same but i dont do weed or ditch class

ZekeySpaceyLizard

Never once in my life did I ever not procrastinate on homework.

I would always do it on the bus to school or during school breakfast before the bell rang.

I still remember stealing posterboard and construction paper and glue from the library, and slinging together huge complex projects and book reports and displays mere minutes before they were due or had to be presented to the class.

I look back on it now, amazed I managed to get good grades on that shit

cr0m

Quote from: ZekeyNever once in my life did I ever not procrastinate on homework.

I would always do it on the bus to school or during school breakfast before the bell rang.

I still remember stealing posterboard and construction paper and glue from the library, and slinging together huge complex projects and book reports and displays mere minutes before they were due or had to be presented to the class.

I look back on it now, amazed I managed to get good grades on that shit
i can relate to this in so many wayssss

same with f00ds shit
cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX cr0mZX