Wade's Portal Watch

Started by topcatyo, May 6, 2008 11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

f0d

well yeah you went from a pure troll group to a more "legit" crew to tom fulp's personal teacher's pets

but im more referring to avitar animation. ever since orangeclock or whoever invented it, it seems like the vast majority of CC flashes consist solely of representations of the artist who animated them. in some cases, this makes for some sickeningly egotistical flashes like the kind rupee or corpsegrinder make. also, keeping the aging in jokes doesnt help you much either (b b b b XD b can i driev ph33r). it just seems to me that it limits your creativity

dont get me wrong i have friends in the CC, some of you guys are cool and really talented. shakeclock and toadclock to name a few. all the more reason you should ditch the outdated CC model and expand your horizons. even though i havent seen it yet, Tomas et la Fraise seems like a step in the right direction
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

sQueef

yeah I too like a lot of things about the Clock Crew, I like that they were the first  NG Flash crew and have a lot of history and knowledge about NG and what have you. I like a few of their cartoons even though they use "avitar animation" as f0d puts it. I like "N" by OrangeClock, I love "Poptarts" by whoever made htat (slurpee or leek or someone), and I like a lot of movies GreyClock makes like Italian Dr. House. I like that they have a ton of members, but  I don't like that they aren't more... exclusive.

Its just that the negatives about CC far outweigh the positives for me personally. They don't do massive spamming which is good, but when they do it it's always gay ass jokes like Camels and ph33r and stupid shit that isn't funny. I know its inside jokes but at least the SS's inside jokes were funny even to non-SS members. Theres also, like f0d said, a lot of good clock people but there just happens to be a shit ton more fags and unfunny people that ruin it I think.

But I dont know thats just my opinion so...
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

trent bortknob

Quote from: CyanideThistles

topcatyo

Quote from: foodeetinwell yeah you went from a pure troll group to a more "legit" crew to tom fulp's personal teacher's pets
Tom actually considered dropping our hosting after Clamel Day, actually, lol.  That's irrelevant, though.

Quote from: foodeetinbut im more referring to avitar animation. ever since orangeclock or whoever invented it, it seems like the vast majority of CC flashes consist solely of representations of the artist who animated them. in some cases, this makes for some sickeningly egotistical flashes like the kind rupee or corpsegrinder make. also, keeping the aging in jokes doesnt help you much either (b b b b XD b can i driev ph33r). it just seems to me that it limits your creativity
I do agree it would be refreshing to see less avatar Flashes, which I'm sad to say I haven't broken away from yet, but I plan to eventually (you know, after several of the Flashes I'm working on are done).
Also, we stopped doing "Can I drive" a while ago because it got old and tired, it's only used occasionally now when it really fits.
Quote from: foodeetindont get me wrong i have friends in the CC, some of you guys are cool and really talented. shakeclock and toadclock to name a few. all the more reason you should ditch the outdated CC model and expand your horizons. even though i havent seen it yet, Tomas et la Fraise seems like a step in the right direction
I understand completely.
I'm awesome.

topcatyo

#64
By the way, Golden Clock actually started a debate about the Clockcrew just today that's stickied in the General Forum that talks about expanding ourselves, and everyone in the CC also agrees with what you say (for some of the parts, at least).
I'm awesome.

sQueef

cool glad to see that they actually care about their image and whateverrr
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

f0d

lmao goldenclock is still around holy shit

does truffle still go there?
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

psi43

Quote from: foodeetinlmao goldenclock is still around holy shit

does truffle still go there?


truffle goes to the socom squad now, I think.

Also, Golden's idea won't go anywhere.

f0d

nah truffle goes on runescape like a faggot

i miss that boy :'(
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

|