Don't you love stupid people?

Started by bcube, May 7, 2008 01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bcube

So, basically, I call this guy a tracer because he had drawn a ton of generic naruto/deathnote/bleach drawings etc. (They even had errors most tracers had)
and he gets all angry and starts threatening to kill me.
Threats on the internet.

(X= me, Altair= tracer, Sheggy= friend of mine )

Altair says:
YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Altair says:
 
Altair says:
HOW CAN U CALL ME A TRACER?!!!!
Altair says:
IM NOT A TRACER!!
Altair says:
I NEVER TRACE!!!!
X says:
yeah
X says:

seeing as how
X says:
I have no proof
X says:
and how the errors match exactly
X says:
I could only assume
X says:
so
X says:
dont make it as if
Altair says:
IM NOT A TRACER1!!!
X says:
its the most obvious thing ever
X says:
uhh
X says:
if you just read
X says:
you would see
X says:
I never mentioend you are a tracer right now
X says:
*mentioned
Altair says:
OMG!!!!!!!
Altair says:
IM AN IDIOT!!!!!
Altair says:
EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!!!
Altair says:
SO IDK!!!
X says:
Everyone knows what exactly?
Altair says:
THAT IM AN IDIOT!!!!!
X says:
okay...
X says:
Irrelevant
Altair says:
STOP USING SMARTY PANTS ENGLISH WITH ME!!!
X says:
STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS TO ME!!!!
X says:
sheesh
Altair says:
I DIDNT FOR THAT
X says:
you didnt what for what?
Altair says:
OMG!!!
Altair says:
UR CONFUSSING ME!!!!!!!
X says:
...
Sheggy says:
see DV those pictures that you saw were when he was 13 so the neck placements might have been wrong and other things but i saw some his recent pictures  T  T
                                                             c
                                                             n
X says:
oh my god william
X says:
that smiley
X says:
kill it
X says:
its suffering
Sheggy says:
T.T
Sheggy says:
fine
X says:
well then
X says:
either way
X says:
the errors match
X says:
he may not have traced
X says:
but still highly based on somthing else
X says:
no matter what I will stand by that
X says:
lmao
Altair says:
t  
Altair says:
WOMAN UR CONFUSING ME!!!!!!!
Altair says:
I LOOKED AT THE PICS!!!
X says:
at what? the based-ones?
Altair says:
yes
X says:
what does looking at something have to do with them not being based highly off it?
Altair says:
??
X says:
if anything
Altair says:
omg..
X says:
it proves it IS based off
Altair says:
are u an all A student or something?
X says:
yup
X says:
I am
Altair says:
go figure-_-
X says:
learning 10-grade stuff at 8th grade
Altair says:
...
Altair says:
 
X says:
I cant see those emotes
Altair says:
GOOD
Altair says:
i mean...DANG IT!!!
X says:
...
Sheggy says:
...
X says:
william
X says:
why
X says:
just
X says:
why
Sheggy says:
why what?
Altair says:
U STARTED IT!!!
X says:
why is this so hard to explain
Altair says:
 
X says:
I know I started it
X says:
but thats not what I asked about
Altair says:
...
Sheggy says:
you see.... he uses references and likes to copy pictures like his spiderman picture with his postor ^ ^"
X says:
I know
Sheggy says:
^6"
Sheggy says:
lasdnkl;sfjlsd f[
X says:
that's what I've been saying
X says:
highly based off
Altair says:

Sheggy says:
NO!!!!
Sheggy says:
that is not what i mean
X says:
using references is the act of copying a pose or atleast using some kind of definative part of said referance for your own drawing
X says:
in smaller words
X says:
basing off atleast some part of your drawing
Altair says:
....
Altair says:
im sorry...wats ur full name?
X says:
Steffi
Altair says:
last name
X says:
saying a last name to someone unknown isn't the best way to go at things
Altair says:
damnit
X says:
escpecially if they used threats over the internet
X says:
*especially
Altair says:
OMG
Sheggy says:
THOSE WERE HIS PICTURES THAT HE WANTED TO COPY!!!!!!!!!!! HE HAS MORE PICTURES THAT HE MADE UP HIMSELF AND WHY IS IT A BAD THING TO COPY SOMETHING? CANT HE USE THAT FOR PRACTICE OR SOMETHING?
X says:
William
X says:
Shut up
X says:
and try to understand
Altair says:
THANK YOU
Altair says:
OMG
X says:
what I am saying
X says:
because
X says:
I understand your points
Altair says:
WILLIAM WATS HER LAST NAME!!!!
Sheggy says:
i wont tell you
Altair says:

Altair says:
OMG
Altair says:
i dont want to write HE'S name in the death note
Altair says:
I WANT TO WRITE URS!!!
X says:
...
X says:
No
X says:
just no
Altair says:
YES
X says:
Deathnote is an anime friend
X says:
not an actual thing
X says:
and besides
X says:
you don't know my face
X says:
and thats also needed for the deathnote
Altair says:
...
Altair says:
its called the internet
X says:
no
X says:
I've searched myself up
X says:
never even found anyone that LOOKS like me
Altair says:

X says:
besides killing over criticism is overreacting
Sheggy says:
0-o
Altair says:
...
Altair says:
omg
Altair says:
-.-...
X says:
so with that ended, I hope you understand I was in the right.
Altair says:
IM NOT TALKING CAZ IM SO ANNOYED
X says:
please do tell me why you're annoyed
Altair says:
....NEVCA
Altair says:
NEVA*
X says:
okay then
X says:
I'll juts take that as a victory
X says:
*just
Sheggy says:
Cant we agree and be friends please ^^"
X says:
I would accept
Altair says:
thats my first options
Altair says:
but ...
X says:
but of course, I wish not to be wrong
Altair says:
NO ONE CALLS ME A TRACER!!!
X says:
because I am not wrong
X says:
You are a baser
X says:
no longer a tracer though
Altair says:
O.o
Altair says:
the heck is a baser?
X says:
Someone who bases their art highly off other things
Altair says:
o
Altair says:
idc
Altair says:
so?
X says:
so what?
Altair says:
i do that
X says:
That I know
X says:
I have been saying that
X says:
for a long time
X says:
and you have been continuing thinking I said tracer
Sheggy says:
So.... is this war over?
X says:
I suppose
X says:
If I am right it is
Altair says:
NOT UNTILL SHE SAYS SORRY
Altair says:

X says:
nope, not getting that outta me sorry
X says:
actually
X says:
nope
X says:
not sorry bout that either
Sheggy says:
T.T
 
Altair just sent you a nudge.
 
Altair says:
oops
Altair says:

Altair says:
wait
Altair says:
im not sorry
 
Altair just sent you a nudge.
 
X says:
wow
X says:
incredible.
Sheggy says:
I feel sorry for both of you..... (and maybe me)
Sheggy says:
T.t
Sheggy says:
T.T*
X says:
why sorry for me?
X says:
lol
X says:
I am making a topic on this
X says:
and my friend agrees full speed ahead
X says:
he finds it hilarious
Altair says:
....
Sheggy says:
Ktye?
Sheggy says:
Kyte?*
X says:
no, he's not online
Sheggy says:
then who?
X says:
Gen says:
It's like he's insulting you for being better than him XD
X says:
exactly XD
Gen says:
So what are you saying he traced?
X says:
a ton of naruto pictures
Gen says:
Ew

Altair says:
??
Altair says:

Altair says:
U DONT EVEN KNOW MY ART
X says:
then the sketchbook wasn't yours? what is this argument about then *sarcasm*
Sheggy says:
it was a long time ago and it was only one sketch book
X says:
I know
Altair says:
THAT WAS MINE
X says:
you have stated this
Altair says:
i didnt start anything
X says:
note the "*sarcasm*"
X says:
State =/=start
Altair says:
??
Altair says:
omg
Altair says:
i feel like an idiot hangging out with u
Altair says:
u guys*
Altair says:
sorry
Altair says:
lol
X says:
I feel manipulative
Sheggy says:
what does that mean>
Sheggy says:
?
X says:
Like I am very good at manipulating people
X says:
like when I steal your things and give them back without you noticing or when I trick you into thinking you didnt say something y ou did
X says:
*you
Altair says:
....
Sheggy writes:

Sheggy says:
that is how i picture this happening
Altair says:
omg
X says:
you are so right
Altair says:
HOW COME IM NOT WRITING HER NAME IN THE DEATH NOTE?!!!

this is thebackalleys

Gerkinman

lolzords narootoes helololololololololol

Yes, people are idiots.

rtil

bravo

last line is gold lmao is this person for real? where is their art anyway

GenTrigger

Your a horrible person.

A horribly awesome person.

MRat

I think he might be putting on an act.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

bcube

Quote from: tenchiotaku3bravo

last line is gold lmao is this person for real? where is their art anyway

Yeah, they\\\'re just... I dunno. They\\\'re a grade older than me and yet...I dunno what\\\'s wrong with them. Well, he doesn\\\'t have an account anywhere sadly. The art I saw however was basically generic traced art.

Oh btw, here\\\'s a reaction from your comment they did:
X says:
hey hey
X says:
you guys
X says:
you just got a comment
X says:
from rtil
X says:
himself
Altair says:
??
X says:
bravo

last line is gold lmao is this person for real? where is their art anyway

Altair says:

Sheggy says:
AT his house "
Altair says:
im going to be a mature person an leave
Altair says:
bye bye
 
 Altair has left the conversation.
 
X says:
that was awesome.
X says:
I am laughing
X says:
so hard


Quote from: MRatI think he might be putting on an act.

sadly, he wasn\\\'t.

this is thebackalleys

MRat

I was gone, FOR SO LONG

mishkamash

<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

Philip K Dick


Fuzz

That's a long post... I didn't read all of it, but it seems to me that Altair is an idiot. It also seems he can't think of a name himself. Altair= Assassins Creed character.

At least it's fun to read and laugh about later!

trent bortknob

wow that kid is dumb

irrelevant isnt even a big word

then you\\\'re like "does that not prove that the drawing you made was highly based off of a picture??"

and he\\\'s like "omg... r u an all A student????"

and im like "Woah."

bcube

My initial reaction was "woah"
My next reaction was " lmao, time to post this on the backalleys."
So I did.

this is thebackalleys

MRat

Quote from: FuzzAltair= Assassins Creed character.


While I agree the kid is dumb, Altair is a real name that people have.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

sQueef

#13
ahhhHHHHH i didnt read any of it sorry  
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

billy

#14
rtil's a tracer

psi43

Quote from: Billy Monksrtil's a tracer

Nah, he steals his art from Neoworms.

vinexist

We all steal our art from Neoworms. And that kid's hilarious


topcatyo

Today I convinced a dumb girl in my class I studied under a master in Japan to learn kung-fu and that I was once in a street gang.
Of course, I'm nice, so I told her the truth afterward, but yes, stupid people are funny.
I'm awesome.

bcube

Quote from: MRat
Quote from: FuzzAltair= Assassins Creed character.


While I agree the kid is dumb, Altair is a real name that people have.

His actual name is Alberto

this is thebackalleys

Fuzz

Quote from: BizzareCube
Quote from: MRat
Quote from: FuzzAltair= Assassins Creed character.


While I agree the kid is dumb, Altair is a real name that people have.

His actual name is Alberto

ALBERTO?! XD AH HAHAHAHAHA