Everything else

Started by Fuzz, May 6, 2008 12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fuzz


ThePrototype

#1
A sleepy green booger
I need a good quote to go here S:

Fuzz

YES! That was exactly what I was going for! Great job!

Fuzz

Quick animation for a friend.
Oh and to give credit where credit is due....
Music- Elevator music by Khuskan from th NG audio portal
Everything else was me.

rtil

that was creepy as hell

MRat

lmfao! Marry me Fuzz!
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

Loathsome



psi43

Quote from: FuzzHuh?

lmfao that drawing reminds me of the guy from ATHF

Fuzz

Quote from: ΨNicole
Quote from: FuzzHuh?

lmfao that drawing reminds me of the guy from ATHF

He's not quite as square as Err. But I can see that.

Fuzz

Here's a guy. I shaded him... but I really don't know how to shade and it didn't look right so I took it off.

ThePrototype

#10
Quote from: FuzzHere's a guy. I shaded him... but I really don't know how to shade and it didn't look right so I took it off.

I like his nose, but I think his mouth should be further over to the left.
I need a good quote to go here S:

Fuzz


ThePrototype

???
[attachment=1548:post_609...10266531.jpg]
I need a good quote to go here S:

Fuzz

HAH! wrong thread!

GRINACE


rtil

project freetown episode XXX

Fuzz

Some random fbf stuff

rtil

hmm.. i'm not even gonna comment on the stick, but the anvil's timing is way off, it would fall a lot faster.

Fuzz

Heh... yeah. I did it in five minutes between classes. I figured I should start out with something simple for fbf animation.
Oh and a sketch of me using a mouse... I really wish I could spend more time on the things I do, but for some reason I just can't seem to stick to it and make it exactly how I want it.

Fuzz

#19
It's the chief!