doctor doctor

Started by zomfgbie, April 28, 2008 08:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

zomfgbie

friend sent me this. was gonna animate it but figured itd just be ripping anothers work
i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

billy


wps

Quote from: KingDavidWPS you are really immature, RTIL is a nice normal guy and i'm not kissing his ass either - he's earned his title, and that's my opinion. Why the fuck would you join RTIL's forum if you had a problem with him and his society? I thought you left besides, yes you have talent but that doesn't give you the right to be an arrogant prick - i don't even care if you're joking.
Quote from: deadSTARI'm allowed to be a hypocrite, I'm better than you wps.
Quote from: taylorseriously wps and sinister are the most annoying people on the forums next to like yungjazz and mindchamber

every post by wps is elitist shit in all caps and telling people that they suck
Quote from: f0dwps and sinister are gay with all their hateful shit
Quote from: naruto102get the fuck out of here wps we don't like you
QuotePigletsMemories says:
Your art may be good, but you're still a complete, senseless asshole.

Sonni

Ha ha, that's kinda cruel for him.
Quote from: Squeefhollywood just thought itd be cool to make goku an adult who uses uzis and drives ferraris

psi43


billy

#5
Quote from: ΨNicolehttp://www.electricretard.com/0021.html

^by FAR BETTER
u not allowed to read it :(

I'm going to turn you into the thought police

ThePrototype

I think it could've been better if in the last 2 panels the doctors face changed to a stunned horrified face.
I need a good quote to go here S:

f0d

Quote from: ThePrototypeI think it could\\\'ve been better if in the last 2 panels the doctors face changed to a stunned horrified face.
u kiddin me? that woulda ruined it the smiling at the end makes it funny

also lmmfao at the one psi posted
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

LordZeebmork

ahaha damn I want to do that electric retard thing to my school in the cafeteria, it probably wouldn't be too hard to do if I can find out what frequency their wireless bullshit runs on

especially since I think the entire administration at my school is black
let's all set our phasers on "boring"

sQueef

This site is blocked by the SonicWALL Content Filter Service.

URL: http://www.electricretard.com/0021.html

Reason for restriction: Forbidden Category "Pornography"
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.