Topcatyo Presents: Fun Ways to Minorly Injure Yourself!

Started by topcatyo, April 16, 2008 12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

topcatyo

Hi there
Today, Topcatyo presents you with fun ways to slightly hurt yourself!
Showing off my new drawings style a bit.

I'm awesome.

zomfgbie

i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

Zee

On the plus side, you can smell things even greater now!

.... Oh, wait.

topcatyo

Quote from: ZeeOn the plus side, you can smell things even greater now!

.... Oh, wait.
While useful, it's not always the best thing :(
So many smells...
I'm awesome.

Ruuken

Oh Gawd! I want to try this so bad! but my controller got bitten by my dog.


Quote from: ThePrototype
Quote from: deadSTARIf you pushed him over could he stand back up?
I can stand back up easily without using my arms. I'm sure he could manage.

Get up, Don't Stop.


sQueef

Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

Sonni

Quote from: Squeefhollywood just thought itd be cool to make goku an adult who uses uzis and drives ferraris

topcatyo

Quote from: RuukenOh Gawd! I want to try this so bad! but my controller got bitten by my dog.
Really, it works with any part of the Playstation 2 controller.  It just needs to be long enough to make a loop.
I'm awesome.

psi43

Quote from: FreekCwhy have i done this before


^lmao, me too.

I like the backgrounds.

rtil

i have not done this before
is something wrong with me ?

help

Loathsome

Quote from: rtili have not done this before
is something wrong with me ?

help


topcatyo

Quote from: rtili have not done this before
is something wrong with me ?

help
Yes.
I'm awesome.

topcatyo

I'm awesome.

Sonni

Ha ha I did something like this but it's not with a skittles bag and it stung like hell.
Quote from: Squeefhollywood just thought itd be cool to make goku an adult who uses uzis and drives ferraris

topcatyo

#15
Quote from: SonniHa ha I did something like this but it's not with a skittles bag and it stung like hell.
I don't know how but it hurts more than flicking a rock, which doesn't make sense.
I'm awesome.

sQueef

NExt timE:
ANAL GAPE
ANAL GAPE

fucken do it and post pics faggot
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

zomfgbie

these are actually pretty good, why dont you make animated shorts out of them
i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

mishkamash

<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

topcatyo

Quote from: SqueefNExt timE:
ANAL GAPE
ANAL GAPE

fucken do it and post pics faggot
I wanna do things that not everyone has done, sorry :(

Quote from: FreekCthese are actually pretty good, why dont you make animated shorts out of them
I've considered it, this is making me consider it more.
Quote from: MishkaMashanimate them now
And more.
I'm awesome.