Rtil has such a love of technology

Started by bcube, March 30, 2008 12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bcube

Based on a conversation with Rtil This really happened



This is me showing some not so great art because I really prefer these comics over some art that took me like a week to do or something...

this is thebackalleys

trent bortknob

i couldnt really read the last panel i think it said "sending failed"

not a very funny punchline but ok

Sonni

Quote from: Squeefhollywood just thought itd be cool to make goku an adult who uses uzis and drives ferraris

Sinitron


bcube

Quote from: taylori couldnt really read the last panel i think it said "sending failed"

not a very funny punchline but ok

It was gonna be different but I had told Rtil that I'd make his computer explode so I couldn't change it was lazy

this is thebackalleys

trent bortknob

so how were anigen and rtil on skype???

bcube

Quote from: taylorso how were anigen and rtil on skype???

Talkative  

this is thebackalleys

psi43

Quote from: taylorso how were anigen and rtil on skype???


nobody wants to talk to me on skype, I am so sad.

bcube

Quote from: ΨNicole
Quote from: taylorso how were anigen and rtil on skype???


nobody wants to talk to me on skype, I am so sad.

I'd add you I just dunno what your name there is  

this is thebackalleys

Sinitron

anigen asked me to get on skype yesterday but i said no because i am black

trent bortknob

Quote from: ΨNicole
Quote from: taylorso how were anigen and rtil on skype???


nobody wants to talk to me on skype, I am so sad.
what about all of those times i told you to get on skype

vinexist

Quote from: Sinitronanigen asked me to get on skype yesterday but i said no because i am black

Seems like a fair enough reason.
And I like your comics, you should do a load based on the HILARITY that ensues here.


mishkamash

i should get on skype sometime soon
as long as anigen stops being gay on skype!!!!!!!
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

bcube

Quote from: deadSTAR
Quote from: Sinitronanigen asked me to get on skype yesterday but i said no because i am black

Seems like a fair enough reason.
And I like your comics, you should do a load based on the HILARITY that ensues here.


lmao

[size=]TBA: THE COMIC[/size]

this is thebackalleys

Loathsome

Lmao that comic.

Also, I have a too gay accent to be on Skype (even though I have one and talk daily)


mishkamash

#15
@BC his expressions are pretty cool i forgot to add hahaha
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

bcube

Quote from: MishkaMash@BC his expressions are pretty cool i forgot to add hahaha

I love doing expressions

this is thebackalleys

Napalmgrrl

I used to get on skype...Then my open node died. :( Now I have fucking dialup.  Ordered dsl yesterday tho!

anigen

my conversation with you guys was great but it also sucked because we kept talking over each other so i forgot like half of the shit i wanted to say and then you left and then rtil left and then fsdFGIFDSfg

bcube

#19
Quote from: anigenmy conversation with you guys was great but it also sucked because we kept talking over each other so i forgot like half of the shit i wanted to say and then you left and then rtil left and then fsdFGIFDSfg

I swear, as I went downstairs to get a waterbottle afterwards, I was scared of getting punched in the gut by a stair.

this is thebackalleys