Huge Flash Project I'm workin on

Started by CoolDrMoney, March 28, 2008 06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CoolDrMoney

So yea I'm gonna be workin on this for awhile probably. The preview ends when the screen goes all white.
In any case a small portion of it is done, but some feedback would be nice too. Since I don't know how to embed flashes here, here's the link

CoolDrProject

http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

sQueef

looks gr8!!!

is she going to really do him thats gross??
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

CoolDrMoney

Oh it's gonna be really wonderful Squeef
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

mishkamash

<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

Halcion

辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐

虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,

KingDavid

Quote from: taylor
Quote from: Sinitronit sucks ass okay

and muse isnt that great anyway
thanks ill use this comment to help myself improve

adamant

Very nice so far

The foot stomp looks too mechanical. Maybe you should try doing a frame-by-frame stomp from a high angle down to the ground, ya know, foreshorten the stomp.

f0d

the foot stomp is only 1 second long, might as well tween it to save time. use easing if you want it to look a little less mechanical.

otherwise fantastic work you have a really nice style in all of your flashes
I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . .

rtil


CoolDrMoney

Quotethe foot stomp is only 1 second long, might as well tween it to save time.

Yea that was one of the resons I tweened. The other was because the foot is actually really detailed. The little lines on the sock and such. So rather than animate all of that shit frame by frame for like a second of animation, I hopped on the tween machine god damn

In any case theres gonna be a lot more fbf, but the characters prolly arent going to have as many shades of color and may or may not have the same amount of detail.
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

sQueef

#10
I bet it'll win a daily!

It better win a daily!   *
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

Sonni

Quote from: SqueefI bet it'll win a daily!

It better win a daily!   *

It must.
Quote from: Squeefhollywood just thought itd be cool to make goku an adult who uses uzis and drives ferraris

CoolDrMoney

So I messed around in Photoshop for a scene in this flash. I wish I knew how to use the thing better than I do! But I decided Id at least give it a shot. And I came out with this



Any suggestions on how to make it better with a detailed description on how to do it in photoshop wuld be appreciated! If not then okay!
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

CoolDrMoney

You know you guys should really help yo boy out!

Instead of doin whatevah the heck ya doin
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

Sinitron

no fuck you i hate it already YOU SICK FUCKING PEDOPHILE FUCKER FUCK YOU

Fuzz