I find this solo madd SICK!

Started by GRINACE, March 19, 2008 12:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GRINACE

SONic song, W/e hot song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF-SiHbhZUM

2:46 - 2:48 is SO EFFING SICK!!!

I wish I still knew how to play guitar....damm!

Gerkinman


Halcion

POWER CHORDS!!!!!!! MUHAHAHHA
辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐

虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,

FG_SPace

OMG HE SHOULD BE IN DRAGONFORCE XDXD.
this was overwhelmingly meh...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddn4MGaS3N4
fixed

bcube

Quote from: FG_SPaceOMG HE SHOULD BE IN DRAGONFORCE XDXD.
this was overwhelmingly meh...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddn4MGaS3N4
fixed

Woah.

this is thebackalleys

Halcion

Quote from: FG_SPaceOMG HE SHOULD BE IN DRAGONFORCE XDXD.
this was overwhelmingly meh...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddn4MGaS3N4
fixed
i love slap playing, especially slap bass
辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐

虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,

sQueef

I wish that I wasn't living with a bunch of dummies, yeah I know, love your mother, and now step father, but my real father wants me to play again, so does my step father, but he drinks light I think, but he has a odd head, he hates loud music, even video games, the reason that I have things, loud is because, my right ear is death, and my left is ok, even my real father knows that. everyone else thinks that is an excuss, but its the truth, even my real father believes me.
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

redmongoose

Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

Philip K Dick

lmfao last night i had a dream where i met the guy in that video and he tried to give me guitar lessons

and then for some reason we had to go to space and save the world by completing meaningless tasks like collecting space rock and killing space bugs

i remember there was also a genie who spoke in hand gestures and we had to interpret it

and i think the guitar teacher eventually turned into some other guy at some point

sQueef

Quote from: mongrel architectlmfao last night i had a dream where i met the guy in that video and he tried to give me guitar lessons

and then for some reason we had to go to space and save the world by completing meaningless tasks like collecting space rock and killing space bugs

i remember there was also a genie who spoke in hand gestures and we had to interpret it

and i think the guitar teacher eventually turned into some other guy at some point
Can I buy drugs from you? WELL ANYWAY That would actually make a grt video gaem!!!!@(*)%&
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

Hammi

#10
Quote from: SqueefCan I buy drugs from you? WELL ANYWAY That would actually make a grt video gaem!!!!@(*)%&

What in the world.

Quote from: mongrel architectlmfao last night i had a dream where i met the guy in that video and he tried to give me guitar lessons

and then for some reason we had to go to space and save the world by completing meaningless tasks like collecting space rock and killing space bugs

i remember there was also a genie who spoke in hand gestures and we had to interpret it

and i think the guitar teacher eventually turned into some other guy at some point

I remember i had to toss and drown Pluto in the water to get access through some portal... in a dream.
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn