Across the Universe

Started by anigen, March 14, 2008 10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

anigen

heres a movie zekey and im pretty sure mrat are familiar with. right now its my favorite movie. post scenes you like here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQNpEET9WqQ

Halcion

辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐

虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,

psi43

Fucking awesome, I always loved that song. It's great. The movie looks very interesting.

Philip K Dick

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Hammi

<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


rtil

that movie looked good until the beatles music started playing

sQueef

I laughed I cried I watched 32 seconds of it because YouTube Videos never buffer right for me.
Oh, wretched ephemeral race ... why do you compel me to tell you what it would be most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is—to die soon.

Philip K Dick

Quote from: rtilthat movie looked good until the beatles music started playing

no it didnt

rtil

no really i remember sitting in a theater a few months ago thinking 'wow this looks really great' for about 15 seconds until it slowly turned into some sappy musical teen drama right before my eyes

Michelle

#9
Quote from: rtilno really i remember sitting in a theater a few months ago thinking 'wow this looks really great' for about 15 seconds until it slowly turned into some sappy musical teen drama right before my eyes
i have a feeling that's what i'm going to think when i see it

my best friend is going to bring it over my house and she's like "dude this is like, my new favorite movie duuuuude"

and she ALWAYS falls for the stupid teen drama shit
it's not looking good man, game over

bcube

I hate "teen drama" movies... I'll go research this and see if it is... If it is, oh well then, I guess I won't see it.

this is thebackalleys

Halcion

辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐

虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,

Fuzz

It made me cry... I loved it when they were tripping at the carnival and it just freaked the hell outta me. Oh to live in the 60's...

billy

I thought the movie looked pretty ass.

MRat

I hate that movie. There are seriously two decent covers in it and two decent scenes.


Rather than watch the whole movie go on youtube and watch the I Want You sequence and the Carnival sequence. You'll have seen everything worth watching about it.



The movie really is visually stunning. Absolutely gorgeous, but it's lame as hell. Absolutely hollow. The story is old and cliched BLAH BLHA BLAH pretentious crap goes here. The movies another Chronicles of Narnia to me. Looks fine but without any substance.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

psi43

The movie was great, shitty, boring, interesting, stupid and it made me think.

All in all it wasn't too good in my opinion. By FAR too long and mostly boring. The beginning and the ending were great, really awesome I mean. The part in between was boring, very boring. The drug scenes were really stupid but interesting, then, the scenes where the chinky is away were weird. She suddenly is there again because she was working in a circus or something I don't get that at all. Then she just leaves the circus and what about her black eye when she comes into the house, she didn't have that when she was in a cheerleader dress or hitchhiking.

weird movie.

Halcion

some  full length films should be shot films, and vice-visa
辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐

虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,

trent bortknob


anigen

ok

ps: its not a teen drama at all. yeah there are some elements of teen drama, like one of the main characters' boyfriends getting killed in war, but the whole movie isnt a teen drama. in fact it spans over a couple of years i think

trent bortknob

Quote from: anigenok
FUCK YOU