tt://w.jpg

Started by ZekeySpaceyLizard, February 29, 2008 12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


redmongoose

Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

monkeyscanfly


FG_SPace

you are the next Walt fucking Disney

rtil

only you would have the song 'age of aquarius'

MRat

Quote from: rtilonly you would have the song 'age of aquarius'


I got it after I saw this. I had forgotten about it's glory.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

Halcion

I laughed so much. Ah references...
辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐,辢辔虐

虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,虐號箔算,

zomfgbie

i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

Hammi

Lmfao Zekey you rock. YAY
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> lmao
<GreatRapperLenkazuka> hammi you are my top paki
<GreatPakiHammizuka> top at dem all maynn


Sonni

That was quite an epic explosion.
Quote from: Squeefhollywood just thought itd be cool to make goku an adult who uses uzis and drives ferraris