secret places of the earth

Started by zomfgbie, February 15, 2008 02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

zomfgbie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9FtT7xTDeE

i dont really know what to make of this
i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

psi43

lmfao FUCK and the swastika were great. The Firefox one was nice, too.

SHADOWFOX2

#2
I think I liked the second one the best. I may have to actually look at the actual video so I can see the words poppping up at the bottom better. It look like it said Eddie Fuck, either Eddie or Jodie I think, I dunno...I didn't realize it was Firefox until you said it LOL. I liked the epic orchestrated music though, really made it more interesting...the things you can find with Google Earth...they should've zoomed all the way in on the moon though for laughs...
Quote from: TomI followed a certain anigen in here one day
Quote from: lenkoalso i made tea instead of coffee fuckkkkkkkk
Quote from: lenkosugar MAKES the tea
Quote from: spiteI'm going to trick the top professional NBA basketball players to touch a magic basketball that absorbs all of their talent; Then combine their talent with mine own and destroy the world by reverse slam dunking over Micheal Jordan from half-court.
Quote from: Mad MeatUnlike before, when I`m ejaculating, there aren`t any ``sperm`` coming out anymore, and I am wondering if it is a bad thing? will it be permanent? or in the worst case, do anybody know what I should do?
then again, sorry for that question

mishkamash

was that the naked German woman in there
oh my god
Psi you're famous!
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

KingDavid

Quote from: taylor
Quote from: Sinitronit sucks ass okay

and muse isnt that great anyway
thanks ill use this comment to help myself improve

mishkamash

damn you Google and your easter egg crap
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

zomfgbie

Quote from: KingDavidYA interesting

quit being an ass lately
i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

ThunderCurls


KingDavid

freekc im serious it was i enjoyed it and watched it
Quote from: taylor
Quote from: Sinitronit sucks ass okay

and muse isnt that great anyway
thanks ill use this comment to help myself improve

psi43

Quote from: KingDavidfreekc im serious it was i enjoyed it and watched it


then stop writing like a faggot

trent bortknob

Quote from: KingDavidfreekc im serious it was i enjoyed it and watched it
it was you enjoyed it??

KingDavid

ya sorry about my bad typing kind of a bad habit i got into
Quote from: taylor
Quote from: Sinitronit sucks ass okay

and muse isnt that great anyway
thanks ill use this comment to help myself improve