new cartoon

Started by rtil, January 2, 2008 12:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

|

mexifry

Quote from: rtilok you're doing something wrong. this is how it works

1. close flash
2. download & install adobe/macromedia extension manager
3. open adobe/macromedia extension manager
4. hit "install new extension"
5. open extension, it should install automatically
6. open flash, edit your button layouts to add the pixel tools to a toolbar

I did that.
I didn't work.
Is it because I have MX 2004?

rtil

do you have the correct version of macromedia extension manager?
also, i do not know if pixel tools work in MX 2004. i would recommend getting a more recent version

mexifry

Quote from: rtildo you have the correct version of macromedia extension manager?
also, i do not know if pixel tools work in MX 2004. i would recommend getting a more recent version

Well.
I just today got CS3.

rtil

then adobe extension manager should treat you just fine

mexifry

Quote from: rtilthen adobe extension manager should treat you just fine

i'm installing it tomorrow.
Hope it works.
Here's my attempt at pixel art in MS Paint.


My Crappy Pixel Art Test

rtil

not bad, but you'll be able to do much better w/ the pixel tools

mexifry

Quote from: rtilnot bad, but you'll be able to do much better w/ the pixel tools

Seriously.
And does the extension support mac?
Sorry to ask too much.

psi43

I can draw by far better in MS Paint than with the pixel extension in flash.

mexifry

Quote from: ΨtilI can draw by far better in MS Paint than with the pixel extension in flash.

Tablet Can Make A Huge Difference.

W.A.C.

I can't stand using MS Paint, even for making sprites.

rtil

Quote from: mexifry895
Quote from: rtilnot bad, but you'll be able to do much better w/ the pixel tools

Seriously.
And does the extension support mac?
Sorry to ask too much.
yep, you just need to get the mac version of adobe extension manager instead

mexifry


W.A.C.

#92
rtil, for someone who wants to check out some of Junior Senior's work, do you have any song recommendations?

Edit-

Ugh. I just listened to every song on their MySpace page. Every song on there was crap except for Move Your Feet.

trent bortknob

Quote from: mexifry895
Quote from: ΨtilI can draw by far better in MS Paint than with the pixel extension in flash.

Tablet Can Make A Huge Difference.
Capitalizing Every Word In A Sentence Isn't Correct Grammar Stop Trying To Sound Smart.

zomfgbie

take your finger off that shift key
i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

REvo

Quote from: W.A.C.rtil, for someone who wants to check out some of Junior Senior's work, do you have any song recommendations?

Edit-

Ugh. I just listened to every song on their MySpace page. Ever song on there was crap except for Move Your Feet.
Use a daft punk song. except harder better faster stronger.

mexifry

QuoteCapitalizing Every Word In A Sentence Isn't Correct Grammar Stop Trying To Sound Smart.

Sorry. Didnt realize i was doing that.

Nadroj0711

Quote from: W.A.C.rtil, for someone who wants to check out some of Junior Senior's work, do you have any song recommendations?

Edit-

Ugh. I just listened to every song on their MySpace page. Ever song on there was crap except for Move Your Feet.
that's kind of how I felt

i wanted to see if I liked them
'ello gov'na

rtil

i like all their stuff

Sinitron

use ms paint you dick its way more fun

|