hello there, im new!

Started by BB10 clock, May 16, 2018 11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB10 clock

hello guys, i joined this place, because an old friend told me to check it out...

apparently this is a community that discusses flash stuff, animation methods and whatnot, right?

well, i have been doing flash movies for a long time now, i suck, but whatever, i try to slowly improve, and the most important thing is to have fun, am i right?

as for my other ''credentials'', i've joined the legendary animation website ''newgrounds'' on 2006, (but i was lurking NG since 2002), and i later joined the (also legendary) animtion group of the ''clock crew'' as BB10-clock on 2007, while i was watching CC/LL movies since 2003+.

apart from that, i've taken part in random collabs, i've drawn a couple pics for various art contests and i've also made stuff for various clubs+animation teams on NG, and in other sites as well.
im not a pro, im a noob and an amateur, but its OK.

are there any other CC/LL members in here?
who else got in here by the swain's podcast about the old days of the CC/LL and the early era's of flash animation in the internet?
like i said above, i was discussing swain's podcast with a friend of mine, and we both decided to drop by in here, to see whats going on in here.

i hope that you dont mind.

its nice to see you, feel free to talk with me, and please be civilized, thanks.

-bb10

rtil

welcome! i'm not really sure how many people are still around that have/had CC/LL avatars since our newgrounds days are long behind us, but i'm sure plenty of people remember. i was in the star syndicate myself.

the forums haven't been active in a long while, we mostly are on discord these days if you use it, the server link is above.

ExBerian

cipher

psi43

yo, pumpkin lock here. Hello.