MurderLands

Started by MRat, December 15, 2017 12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MRat

So I'm almost done making this little 3DS game. WHO IS INTERESTED IN ME SHARING STUFF FROM IT HERE BEFORE IT LAUNCHES?

No one?

K

https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/b3ea79e900501ff4f47d0ca4851d44f8

the intro animatic so far
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

MRat

I was gone, FOR SO LONG

soup

"He was shown the smallness and tinsel emptiness of the little Earth gods, with their petty, human interests and connections - their hatreds, rages, loves and vanities; their craving for praise and sacrifice and their demands for faiths contrary to reason and nature."

"...it stimulates the part of the brain called "shatners-bassoon", and that's the bit of the brain that deals with...time perception..."

soup

but hey my dude dont let me stonewall your ambition, keep going 

"He was shown the smallness and tinsel emptiness of the little Earth gods, with their petty, human interests and connections - their hatreds, rages, loves and vanities; their craving for praise and sacrifice and their demands for faiths contrary to reason and nature."

"...it stimulates the part of the brain called "shatners-bassoon", and that's the bit of the brain that deals with...time perception..."

MRat

Janky is exactly the way to describe how it moves right now
I was gone, FOR SO LONG

soup

as long as you're aware of this, there's no real issue is there. do you intend to change the jank, or do you feel that it lends it a bit of charm?

MRat

I feel it needs some serious fine-tuning. All those videos come from very early builds of the game. The physics-driven animation isn't implemented yet, so things will look quite different as that progresses.
I was gone, FOR SO LONG