How does one become popular here

Started by Bamyasi, July 9, 2013 09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bamyasi

lasse

get together with a few people on skype and call rtil and play silly demo tunes from a toy keyboard for him is literally the only way

rtil

Quote from: lasse on July  9, 2013 11:43 AM
get together with a few people on skype and call rtil and play silly demo tunes from a toy keyboard for him is literally the only way

Kött

:3

soup

stormy weather brought down my ceiling, destroying my keyboard

what do please help

"He was shown the smallness and tinsel emptiness of the little Earth gods, with their petty, human interests and connections - their hatreds, rages, loves and vanities; their craving for praise and sacrifice and their demands for faiths contrary to reason and nature."

"...it stimulates the part of the brain called "shatners-bassoon", and that's the bit of the brain that deals with...time perception..."

soup

"He was shown the smallness and tinsel emptiness of the little Earth gods, with their petty, human interests and connections - their hatreds, rages, loves and vanities; their craving for praise and sacrifice and their demands for faiths contrary to reason and nature."

"...it stimulates the part of the brain called "shatners-bassoon", and that's the bit of the brain that deals with...time perception..."

BluPhoenix

Quote from: lasse on July  9, 2013 11:43 AM
get together with a few people on skype and call rtil and play silly demo tunes from a toy keyboard for him is literally the only way vidya

ftfy
[12:59 AM] elm: yea honestly if you dont want to cum on elmer fudds bald head whats wrong with you
[07:49.46] <+slack> cum erupts from the dick at an alarming rate
[07:49.59] <+slack> it will blast off and slap the wall at like 40 mph

valiums

I've been doing it all wrong.  o(;△;)o

Bamyasi

Quote from: Sheepy on July  9, 2013 04:45 PM
Lick my clit and call me mistress.
O-ok, as long as it will finally make me popular.

Edit: I mean, as long as it will make my friend popular.

zhicago

you can find out in the book i recently published called the 25 step guide to being popular on the backalleys, order it here

sevv: btw dude you dropped your wacky-colored paste-on nose here i'll give it back to you

zwimmy

Despite all the DRAMA we've been through, I'll be your friend.

Bamyasi

Will having friends make my friend popular?

Greenkitten