Age of Empires II HD

Started by rtil, April 9, 2013 09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

zwimmy

Ensemble Studios' last game before they went defunct was Halo Wars. AoE Online was made by Microsoft. They would never fuck it up like that.

Halo Wars was pretty sweet, I just wish there was a PC version.

rtil

yeah i know ensemble didn't make it. it's too bad they're gone now. i'd love to see a real remake of AoE1 and 2

zwimmy

Ensemble was an awesome studio and I wish they lasted longer. Check this out, it's the final page from the Art of Empires book that came with the collector's edition of AoEIII.


Gilthwixt

I remember seeing that and feeling pretty excited about a 20th century AoE. I loved and hated AoE3, the deck building feature was cool but some shit got pretty broken.

I'd pick up the HD rerelease but I'm ass at RTS games and I'm busy training for CEO in June.

rtil

oh yea aoe3 is totally unbalanced , i only play it with friends. but it was a pretty solid title.

slack

I caved and bought this game, once i get familiar with it I'll play with friends

rtil


slack

hey man peer pressure got me to where i am today

slack

billy just destroyed me in this game

rtil


SHADOWFOX2

Quote from: TomI followed a certain anigen in here one day
Quote from: lenkoalso i made tea instead of coffee fuckkkkkkkk
Quote from: lenkosugar MAKES the tea
Quote from: spiteI'm going to trick the top professional NBA basketball players to touch a magic basketball that absorbs all of their talent; Then combine their talent with mine own and destroy the world by reverse slam dunking over Micheal Jordan from half-court.
Quote from: Mad MeatUnlike before, when I`m ejaculating, there aren`t any ``sperm`` coming out anymore, and I am wondering if it is a bad thing? will it be permanent? or in the worst case, do anybody know what I should do?
then again, sorry for that question

rtil

Quote from: SHADOWFOX2 on April 25, 2013 10:21 PM
Quote from: systech on April 10, 2013 04:01 AM
Quote from: BluPhoenix on April 10, 2013 12:27 AM
Quote from: Gilthwixt on April 10, 2013 12:03 AM
Simon the Killer Ewok > Shelby Cobras that shoot rocks.







alright so obviously there's an interest in this game, does anyone have a working copy? does it work on hamachi? if it's like aoe then i'll play it

Gilthwixt

#32
Quote from: rtil on April 26, 2013 06:21 AM
alright so obviously there's an interest in this game, does anyone have a working copy? does it work on hamachi? if it's like aoe then i'll play it

After I only got to play one game of AoE2 HD? lol

I...I think I actually have my original CD and everything somewhere in the attic. Hold on.

Edit: Success!



I don't see why it wouldn't work with Hamachi, it has a LAN mode and a direct IP connection as well.

So...does anyone want to link me to a tutorial on how to rip this and share it with all of you? I'd go looking but I have work in the morning so I won't get around to it until tomorrow afternoon.

rtil

doesn't mean i won't be up for aoe2 games :P

Gilthwixt

#34
Apparently it's free to play on voobly.com - I've never heard of the service before but it seems legit?

Edit: Oh my god, it's apparently the remains of MSN Gaming Zone....


Nevermind, you would have to pirate the game regardless of how you intend to play online.




rtil

#35
the msn gaming zone can't possibly still exist....right?

i am tempted to try this torrent but i'm not going to get it unless other people are really on board here

BluPhoenix

yeah i'd be totally down for star wars

and that gameranger client looks like it supports galactic battlegrounds as well
[12:59 AM] elm: yea honestly if you dont want to cum on elmer fudds bald head whats wrong with you
[07:49.46] <+slack> cum erupts from the dick at an alarming rate
[07:49.59] <+slack> it will blast off and slap the wall at like 40 mph

rtil

"star wars clone campaigns" is that it?

Gilthwixt

Quote from: rtil on April 26, 2013 10:00 AM
the msn gaming zone can't possibly still exist....right?

i am tempted to try this torrent but i'm not going to get it unless other people are really on board here

Thats what I downloaded since I never had the expansion. It works perfectly fine.

rtil

alright i will get it too