lasse music thread

Started by lasse, June 21, 2012 11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lasse

hey fellas I'm gonna dump my music here, starting off with these

Kawaii suzuki!!
i tried doing a jpop song.. i don't know any japanese

A#C# Infinity
repetition is good for you

no title yet
gonna write some sort of lead melody and lyrics for this one of these days

rock-ish thing with gameboy-ish sounds

constructive flaming is appreciated  B)

rtil

i really like the sound of these. my favorite is kawaii suzuki and a#c# infinity. not only is kawaii  suzuki good, but it's also funny at the same time. i don't think i've ever heard a song like that that wasn't an obvious parody of a genre.

Kött

Well, you already know my opinion... your shit is pretty nice and creative.
I gotta agree that especially the ones featuring vocals are my favorites.
:3

lasse

thanksthanks

did some music for a gamejam game

Condensity

Kött

That was a nice n silly lil game...
Soundtrack was getting better the further the game progressed. You really caught me off guard with that a capella stunt from the fourth level onwards. Nice!
I especially liked the credits song... gotta admit I listened to it for an entire 15 minutes, eventually trying to play along. I really liked it. Lyrics were nice too.
:3

Timmy

i loved guitar and gameboy sounds

it had a kind of desert atmosphere that's hard to explain

lasse

thank ye dearly

forgot about this thread

time to whore off more stuff oh boy

Burn this place to the ground
I tried singing and making a song in 7/8 time, how bad did I do?

sdfgsdkjgflsdfgj
My mic kinda broke down after just recording one thing so i had to work around that :j

Flash

not to be nitpicky but that sounds like a 7/4, i tried counting it fast and it went 8/8 then 6/8 (who cares anyway but jasgskl)
it sounds nice, i like the textures of the synths.

the last one sounds like a really cool buildup, reminds me of my bloody valentine. could have benefitted from a moment with stronger drums or something, a bigger payoff idk, but it sounds sweet anyway.

overall you're good at making each track sound distinct, the textures are all really nice. good job

rtil

i like them both , they sound unfinished but i like where they're going. i think your vocals could use some body to them, like maybe some equalizing work to give them a deeper sound and some reverb. i think reverb sounds good on everything though

lasse

oh some other fella said it was 7/4 and i dont really see any difference

thanks for the comments, gonna try and rework those fuckers into something neat

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/503171
this is for the angry contest on ng oh boy oh boy

dilly

lasse if you ever need vocals/singer i am willing to help :3

also these all sound very neat!

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

lasse

that sounds wonderful!! wanna tackle the jpop one?

dilly


<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

SHADOWFOX2

Kawaii Suzuki reminds me of something from an F-Zero GX theme song, probably Digiboy's.
Keep it up
Quote from: TomI followed a certain anigen in here one day
Quote from: lenkoalso i made tea instead of coffee fuckkkkkkkk
Quote from: lenkosugar MAKES the tea
Quote from: spiteI'm going to trick the top professional NBA basketball players to touch a magic basketball that absorbs all of their talent; Then combine their talent with mine own and destroy the world by reverse slam dunking over Micheal Jordan from half-court.
Quote from: Mad MeatUnlike before, when I`m ejaculating, there aren`t any ``sperm`` coming out anymore, and I am wondering if it is a bad thing? will it be permanent? or in the worst case, do anybody know what I should do?
then again, sorry for that question

Evelynn

#14
No title - good zone out
Burn this place to the ground - more great zone out
A# C# INFINITY - I fucking love you

I have new music to listen to, I love your work on these <3

edit:
psldsdef
sdfdsfgsd
MOAR PLS

Greenkitten

#15
Every time I hear your music I want to try make something even though I am horrid at it.

Kawaii Suzuki!!

Also someone should make one of those terrible anime AMV thingies, you know those ones where they have irrelevant clips from naruto playing with linkinpark?



lasse

Quote from: dilly on September 18, 2012 06:54 PM
oh man that'd be fun

awesome, should i just fling over the files or how does this work?

Quote from: SHADOWFOX2 on September 19, 2012 01:45 AM
Kawaii Suzuki reminds me of something from an F-Zero GX theme song, probably Digiboy's.
Keep it up


never played that, thanks though

Quote from: HaruIsOnline on September 19, 2012 05:24 AM
No title - good zone out
Burn this place to the ground - more great zone out
A# C# INFINITY - I fucking love you

I have new music to listen to, I love your work on these <3

edit:
psldsdef
sdfdsfgsd
MOAR PLS

oh man im feeling all warm and fuzzy on the inside

Quote from: Greenkitten on September 19, 2012 11:28 AM
Every time I hear your music I want to try make something even though I am horrid at it.

Also someone should make one of those terrible anime AMV thingies, you know those ones where they have irrelevant clips from naruto playing with linkinpark?

Frodo X Sam

ian probably could

dilly

you can message me with stuff or however way you want to do it :3

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum