Eros and Apollo

Started by sev, April 28, 2012 06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

naturally


ZennyPLUS

Quote from: dilly on May  2, 2012 02:17 AM
i don't get it why everyone is freaking out that it is a guy. said guy makes me jealous that he can belt like that :I

I've never really been bothered by Cherry's design. She seems to be a little bit spunky and independent, so she's comfortable with flopping her tits about.

I'm not freaking out, I just find it peculiar. Also flopping tits.

rtil

it's cuz she took off her trainers (and her knickers)

dilly

Quote from: ZennyPLUS on May  2, 2012 07:45 AM
Quote from: dilly on May  2, 2012 02:17 AM
i don't get it why everyone is freaking out that it is a guy. said guy makes me jealous that he can belt like that :I

I've never really been bothered by Cherry's design. She seems to be a little bit spunky and independent, so she's comfortable with flopping her tits about.

I'm not freaking out, I just find it peculiar. Also flopping tits.

oh i know you're not, but everyone on youtube seems too :/

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

Shida

#24
Quote from: iinnkk on May  2, 2012 02:58 AM
I do believe Cherry's singer is the singer from The Crash, which is pretty awesome because I really like the vocalist for The Crash
When I was listening to Eros and Apollo recently, I thought I recognised that slight lisp that she/he has on certain words. I thought it might have been from the fact that Cherry's singer is from the same region but it would make a lot of sense if Cherry's singer is the main singer from The Crash. I also agree that this can only be a great thing, The Crash are great!

He's also a cutie patootie
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

<+edillyward> "Grabbed a whole bottle of naked guy in the trash cans" B)
<@sevv> rocket power is by far the best anime
"@Y3LL0WN1NJA they convert the electrical waves given off from earth, and convert them into sound waves, you gay animated dinosaur"
red: am I seriously the only person left online that is willing to argue with some idiot on a messageboard?
<+lenks> um i know that i try to get by with a lethal dick on my face but u always have 2 bring it up
SHADOWFOX2: I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the website: The Backalleys before
<+bd648> why are there no mario survival horror games.

sev

it's not really her body type that i don't really like, it's mainly her face


rtil

is it her stupid football head?



cherryXarnold5evr

sev

it's just her eyes

LIKE A DOLLLLLSSS EEEYYYEEESSS


naturally

to me she looks like a baby

that should explain my feelings

CoolDrMoney

she l00k like Stewie frm Family man
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.