Eros and Apollo

Started by sev, April 28, 2012 06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sev

studio killers is back

Studio Killers - Eros and Apollo

i like the song a lot and the video is really cool. [spoiler]i really don't like the character though[/spoiler]


SHADOWFOX2

Welcome to yesterday nooblet I am already devising my OC don't steal redux mix vol. II
Quote from: TomI followed a certain anigen in here one day
Quote from: lenkoalso i made tea instead of coffee fuckkkkkkkk
Quote from: lenkosugar MAKES the tea
Quote from: spiteI'm going to trick the top professional NBA basketball players to touch a magic basketball that absorbs all of their talent; Then combine their talent with mine own and destroy the world by reverse slam dunking over Micheal Jordan from half-court.
Quote from: Mad MeatUnlike before, when I`m ejaculating, there aren`t any ``sperm`` coming out anymore, and I am wondering if it is a bad thing? will it be permanent? or in the worst case, do anybody know what I should do?
then again, sorry for that question

rtil

took 'em long enough!

emanhattan

i think its fucking amazing

dilly

i really liked the song and the video, but i think ode to the bouncer still triumphs

also woah them flashes and pretty lights

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

ZennyPLUS

A reference to Rad Racer, nice. Oh the music was good too.

Shida

I prefer this to Ode to the Bouncer. The visuals are gorgeous as always.
Cherry is a bit of an odd design to get used to. She reminds me of chicks from the Toon (more so in Ode to the Bouncer). She's growing on me though.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

<+edillyward> "Grabbed a whole bottle of naked guy in the trash cans" B)
<@sevv> rocket power is by far the best anime
"@Y3LL0WN1NJA they convert the electrical waves given off from earth, and convert them into sound waves, you gay animated dinosaur"
red: am I seriously the only person left online that is willing to argue with some idiot on a messageboard?
<+lenks> um i know that i try to get by with a lethal dick on my face but u always have 2 bring it up
SHADOWFOX2: I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the website: The Backalleys before
<+bd648> why are there no mario survival horror games.

rtil

her pear shaped proportions are hilarious

sev

#8
i am frankly kind of grossed out by cherry and i do not enjoy seeing her dance around in studio killers videos with her melty dead eyes and her one facial expression

i haven't met anyone who feels the same about that though and i liked the pixel dress thing so it's all good son


cipher

well, i hate the character too.

ZennyPLUS

Is it true that Cherry's vocalist is actually male? I read that in some of the comments.

sev

i'm pretty sure it's male, yea.

on an additional note maybe it's not cherry's design that irritates me so much, because honestly i'd probably find a really expressive character without the sort of nastiness that cherry has to be annoying too. i think it's just the fact that she appears 5-10 each time and generally just dances. it made more sense for ode to the bouncer because it was actually about her trying to get into a nightclub and being blocked out by a bouncer, but this time she's just kind of there, rather than having anything to do with the story. every time i see her, it's not so much "gross get it off my screen" as much as it is "why are you here dancing bring back the cool neon shit"


rtil

probably cuz this song is about a boy based off greek mythology . cherry's only in it to sing it

dilly

i don't get it why everyone is freaking out that it is a guy. said guy makes me jealous that he can belt like that :I

I've never really been bothered by Cherry's design. She seems to be a little bit spunky and independent, so she's comfortable with flopping her tits about.

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

rtil

i doubt his voice sounds exactly like that, they probably do a lot of stuff to it in the studio because it sounds so clean. but i could be wrong. either way it doesnt really matter, it's a virtual band and cherry is a girl so afaic it's a girl

iinnkk

I do believe Cherry's singer is the singer from The Crash, which is pretty awesome because I really like the vocalist for The Crash



naturally

i had never actually looked at studio killers until today, but i liked this song/video a lot more than ode to the bouncer.

i also really don't like the character.

dilly



do you hate her now?

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

sev

wow, suddenly i don't. great design, i can't put my finger on what aesthetic i'm really digging about her this time around, but it's definitely something too subtle for me to comprehend


dilly

i think it's because she's wearing socks outside. her mom just washed those and she's not showing the proper respect.

jeez cherry.

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum