stupid/hilarious aspirations from your past

Started by lenko, February 10, 2012 09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

trent bortknob

did you eventually tell her that it wasn't true

zhicago

It is probably the most fucked up thing I have ever done, especially considering shedidnt believe me when i told her it was our form of make believe (which it totally was for me at the time, I just didn't know at th time she thought it was real and not just some game we were playing). She said she had too many "spiritual experiences" fr it to have just been make believe, and that I had clearly lost touch with the other beings.
I was pretty dumbfounded and never talked to her again so idk what she's doing now. The amount of craziness in this 2 year span is just... really something else.

sevv: btw dude you dropped your wacky-colored paste-on nose here i'll give it back to you

tmk

I always wanted to be a professional baseball player but good god, alien vagina rocks

creamcorn

thats fucked up zhi, you should get help for her or something or the GUILT WILL EAT YOU UP

Hnilmik


psi43

i wanted to be a father when i was 10 (i still do at some point, but when i was 10 i wanted to be a father at that moment lmao).

Either way,
Quote from: tmk on February 12, 2012 12:25 AM
alien vagina rocks


ZennyPLUS

To be an astronaut but then Pluto was demoted from the Solar System.  :(

CVG

I always wanted to make these weird and different restaurants and I'd draw out the floor plans and everything...

The only two I can remember now is one called "Time to Eat!" which involved a menu with food items that ranged from ham sandwich to steak and lobster. Basically there was a timer on your table and you were only charged for the time it took to eat the food...so you could have a great amount of food for very cheap if you ate it fast. I thought this would work nicely since it meant customers would move through faster while they saved money but were full when they left and more open tables for customers opening up faster too (so more sales heh).

the 2nd restaurant was mouse themed, and the tables were circles that looked like cheese wheels and had this giant human sized bottle feeder with 4 spouts (for a party of 4) that you could lick and it dispensed soda or whatever drink you ordered. And the floors where made of glass and below you were literally RIVERS of live mice walking around and traveling around tubes that linked into the walls and around you (so you could watch the mice play!) and then every 20 minutes there was a "interactive" moment in the restaurant where it looked like a CAT had somehow got into the restaurant so red lights would flash and portions of the walls went down where you could see this giant animatronic cat paw looking like it's trying to get into the restaurant, and another crack had a big cat eye with a red laser that shot out and "scanned the room"...the cat would then retreat when two mice animatronics wearing machine guns would come out and pretend to fire at the paw and then it would MEOWWWW and go away....(for the next show in 20 mins).

sev

Quote from: CVG on February 12, 2012 11:22 AM
I always wanted to make these weird and different restaurants and I'd draw out the floor plans and everything...

The only two I can remember now is one called "Time to Eat!" which involved a menu with food items that ranged from ham sandwich to steak and lobster. Basically there was a timer on your table and you were only charged for the time it took to eat the food...so you could have a great amount of food for very cheap if you ate it fast. I thought this would work nicely since it meant customers would move through faster while they saved money but were full when they left and more open tables for customers opening up faster too (so more sales heh).

the 2nd restaurant was mouse themed, and the tables were circles that looked like cheese wheels and had this giant human sized bottle feeder with 4 spouts (for a party of 4) that you could lick and it dispensed soda or whatever drink you ordered. And the floors where made of glass and below you were literally RIVERS of live mice walking around and traveling around tubes that linked into the walls and around you (so you could watch the mice play!) and then every 20 minutes there was a "interactive" moment in the restaurant where it looked like a CAT had somehow got into the restaurant so red lights would flash and portions of the walls went down where you could see this giant animatronic cat paw looking like it's trying to get into the restaurant, and another crack had a big cat eye with a red laser that shot out and "scanned the room"...the cat would then retreat when two mice animatronics wearing machine guns would come out and pretend to fire at the paw and then it would MEOWWWW and go away....(for the next show in 20 mins).


that first idea is actually pretty clever


Gladius

Quote from: sev on February 12, 2012 08:07 PM
Quote from: CVG on February 12, 2012 11:22 AM
I always wanted to make these weird and different restaurants and I'd draw out the floor plans and everything...

The only two I can remember now is one called "Time to Eat!" which involved a menu with food items that ranged from ham sandwich to steak and lobster. Basically there was a timer on your table and you were only charged for the time it took to eat the food...so you could have a great amount of food for very cheap if you ate it fast. I thought this would work nicely since it meant customers would move through faster while they saved money but were full when they left and more open tables for customers opening up faster too (so more sales heh).

the 2nd restaurant was mouse themed, and the tables were circles that looked like cheese wheels and had this giant human sized bottle feeder with 4 spouts (for a party of 4) that you could lick and it dispensed soda or whatever drink you ordered. And the floors where made of glass and below you were literally RIVERS of live mice walking around and traveling around tubes that linked into the walls and around you (so you could watch the mice play!) and then every 20 minutes there was a "interactive" moment in the restaurant where it looked like a CAT had somehow got into the restaurant so red lights would flash and portions of the walls went down where you could see this giant animatronic cat paw looking like it's trying to get into the restaurant, and another crack had a big cat eye with a red laser that shot out and "scanned the room"...the cat would then retreat when two mice animatronics wearing machine guns would come out and pretend to fire at the paw and then it would MEOWWWW and go away....(for the next show in 20 mins).


that first idea is actually pretty clever

would probably end up nicknamed "the vomitorium" though
▬ஜ۩☆۩ஜ▬ ---★☆★☆★ DONALD TRUMP 2016 ★☆★☆★--- ▬ஜ۩☆۩ஜ▬

creamcorn

i always wanted to have my own cartoon series on tv. its the only aspiration from my childhood that i remember and its starting to sound more and more stupid/hilarious as time goes on


Casey Pixmintro

Quote from: creamcorn on February 13, 2012 02:23 AM
i always wanted to have my own cartoon series on tv. its the only aspiration from my childhood that i remember and its starting to sound more and more stupid/hilarious as time goes on



Same goes for me, but I'm still gunning for that I guess
<@jjjjjjjjjj_Seed> IXINTRO FROM IXINTRO ENTERPRISES GOES MAD WITH HIS NEW FOUND WEALTH AND KILLS A HOOKER
<+RobHalford> hi my name is ix and I wanna get intro you
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

Bogswallop

When I was very young, I wanted to be a train driver cause thomas the tank engine.

dilly

i wanted to write a lot of stories as a kid. they were always either about cats or pokemon though.

part of that still holds true today, minus the cats and pokemon.

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

Casey Pixmintro

Quote from: Bogswallop on February 13, 2012 11:21 PM
When I was very young, I wanted to be a train driver cause thomas the tank engine.


Thomas the Tank Engine was the shit
<@jjjjjjjjjj_Seed> IXINTRO FROM IXINTRO ENTERPRISES GOES MAD WITH HIS NEW FOUND WEALTH AND KILLS A HOOKER
<+RobHalford> hi my name is ix and I wanna get intro you
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

Hnilmik

I said I wanted to be a cartoon character. Just... That. It morphed into what I am now though.

I also wanted to be a magician, if I couldn't be a magical girl. Today, I'm ironically friends with magicians/magician's assistants. Maybe someday...

Quote from: Gladius on February 12, 2012 08:32 PM
Quote from: sev on February 12, 2012 08:07 PM
Quote from: CVG on February 12, 2012 11:22 AM
I always wanted to make these weird and different restaurants and I'd draw out the floor plans and everything...

The only two I can remember now is one called "Time to Eat!" which involved a menu with food items that ranged from ham sandwich to steak and lobster. Basically there was a timer on your table and you were only charged for the time it took to eat the food...so you could have a great amount of food for very cheap if you ate it fast. I thought this would work nicely since it meant customers would move through faster while they saved money but were full when they left and more open tables for customers opening up faster too (so more sales heh).


that first idea is actually pretty clever

would probably end up nicknamed "the vomitorium" though

Pretty much. Cool, but I tend to be a slow eater!

ZennyPLUS



Shida

I had two really dumb ones;
one was to create a habbo hotel clone that was actually school. So like a massive school mmorpg esque thing except you still had to learn and hand in homework /)_(\
second was to become a playwright, but looking at the sort of stuff I wrote at the time I am really glad that didn't happen
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

<+edillyward> "Grabbed a whole bottle of naked guy in the trash cans" B)
<@sevv> rocket power is by far the best anime
"@Y3LL0WN1NJA they convert the electrical waves given off from earth, and convert them into sound waves, you gay animated dinosaur"
red: am I seriously the only person left online that is willing to argue with some idiot on a messageboard?
<+lenks> um i know that i try to get by with a lethal dick on my face but u always have 2 bring it up
SHADOWFOX2: I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the website: The Backalleys before
<+bd648> why are there no mario survival horror games.

lenko

oh yeah

i used to want to work for rareware. like really badly. back when they were making stuff like goldeneye, banjo kazooie, donkey kong etc

but looking at the current state of them i'm glad this never happened
<emanhattan> i remember pingu ice cream
<emanhattan> it was a better time
<emanhattan> when the penguins were cold and delicious
<emanhattan> and i knew i was gonna be
<emanhattan> consequence free

|