TBA Movie Nights #3: ZOMBIES! (pick two)

Started by rtil, January 16, 2012 01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rtil

#1: Dead Snow (NAZI ZOMBIES!)
Dead Snow - Official Trailer!

#2: Rare Exports (SANTA CLAUS ZOMBIE!)
Rare Exports Finnish Trailer (english)

#3: Shaun of the Dead (COMEDY ZOMBIES!)
Shaun Of The Dead Trailer

#4: Versus (JAPANESE ZOMBIES!)
Versus DVD Trailer 2000

#5: 28 Days Later (INFECTIOUS ZOMBIES!)
28 Days Later Trailer

Fluffkomix


dilly

the subtitles really helped with my choices! :D

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

ZennyPLUS


BluPhoenix

[12:59 AM] elm: yea honestly if you dont want to cum on elmer fudds bald head whats wrong with you
[07:49.46] <+slack> cum erupts from the dick at an alarming rate
[07:49.59] <+slack> it will blast off and slap the wall at like 40 mph

Sef


dilly


<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

BluPhoenix

[12:59 AM] elm: yea honestly if you dont want to cum on elmer fudds bald head whats wrong with you
[07:49.46] <+slack> cum erupts from the dick at an alarming rate
[07:49.59] <+slack> it will blast off and slap the wall at like 40 mph

Sef


Sinitron


rtil


sev

shaun of the dead made me sad as a kid

i've been told to see 28 days/weeks later though


ZennyPLUS

28 Days was definitely a worthwhile watch. I don't mind seeing that again. The soundtrack alone is enough reason to watch.

Gladius

▬ஜ۩☆۩ஜ▬ ---★☆★☆★ DONALD TRUMP 2016 ★☆★☆★--- ▬ஜ۩☆۩ஜ▬

cipher

Quote from: ZennyPLUS on January 16, 2012 07:17 AM
28 Days was definitely a worthwhile watch. I don't mind seeing that again. The soundtrack alone is enough reason to watch.

This. Although while I haven't seen it, I've heard 28 weeks later isn't nearly as great

rtil

i feel like this is too close to call.. voting will close automatically in 2 days. until then, vote if you haven't yet

Sef

its too bad both top choices are movies i've seen, to the movie store we go

naturally

dead snow was bad.

hoping 28 days later wins 'cause i've wanted to see it for awhile and seen shaun of the dead countless times.

ZennyPLUS

I voted for Dead Snow, but I'd also like to see Versus.

iinnkk

28 weeks later was waaaaaay better than 28 days later, so i'll be sad if it wins