TBA TF2 server revival?

Started by rtil, June 16, 2011 11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

|

dilly

i never played blockfort :I

<@reptilicus> am I in backwards land?
<@reptilicus> if i go to the toilet will poop go up into my rectum

emanhattan

its fun. theres no objective its just people beating the pixelated crap out of each other and respawning.

BluPhoenix

it's where i learned that playing pyro can be fun
[12:59 AM] elm: yea honestly if you dont want to cum on elmer fudds bald head whats wrong with you
[07:49.46] <+slack> cum erupts from the dick at an alarming rate
[07:49.59] <+slack> it will blast off and slap the wall at like 40 mph

rtil

sorry guys i'm not putting it on the server. if there's a deathmatch map that has a time limit i will consider it. but that's my main reason i'm keeping blockfort off.

Sinitron

Quote from: rtilsorry guys i'm not putting it on the server. if there's a deathmatch map that has a time limit i will consider it. but that's my main reason i'm keeping blockfort off.
it should also not look like complete fucking ass

redmongoose

blockfort rules if you dont like blockfort fuck you
Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

rtil

fuck you too buddy  ¯\(ツ)/¯

BluPhoenix

best cache/detail for 56k users
[12:59 AM] elm: yea honestly if you dont want to cum on elmer fudds bald head whats wrong with you
[07:49.46] <+slack> cum erupts from the dick at an alarming rate
[07:49.59] <+slack> it will blast off and slap the wall at like 40 mph

redmongoose

seriously, tf2 is currently using up about a 3rd of my hard drive space and I am probably going to uninstall it until I get a computer to run the shit that isn't a 4 year old laptop with integrated graphics I'm not really sure how I was able to play it at all in the first place
Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

Taokaka

reskin blockfort make every texture an anime pic plz

redmongoose

Quote from: putBut please not redm because he's terrible and he would just put that terrible blockfort map 24/7 again.

I wouldn't want to be admin anyway because all that would happen is that every time someone fucked up the server by adding an incompatible plugin or leaving behind an errant string of code, I would get blamed for it after fixing the shit without telling anybody and lose my admin for never pointing out how often I had to do that sort of thing while the other admins talked shit to each other about what a selfish jerk I was for using the server to play test a map I made that they didn't like because it wasn't made by someone that actually knows how to render things in a 3dimensional environment not getting the message that I was trying to inspire other users to make their own maps and start working together to make the server more interesting instead of spending all of their time just trying to figure out how to drain as much entertainment out of the playing experience as possible while jseed begged people to pay for it FUCKING JESUS IT WAS SUCH A CLUSTERFUCK OH MY GOD FUCK uninstalling the game right now, feeling better all ready
Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

InsaneX

Quote from: Taokakareskin blockfort make every texture an anime pic plz
yes
by

MarcK

ill play it again now that its fuckin free

and i cant find my old account info

sev

Quote from: putBut please not redm because he's terrible and he would just put that terrible blockfort map 24/7 again.

why do we keep this guy around again


MarcK

Quote from: putBut please not redm because he's terrible and he would just put that terrible blockfort map 24/7 again.
you could also ask him not to do that if its such a criminal thing to do.
also i dunno about his mannagement skills but his tunes be fly give the fucker a break

Kooh

what is blockfort and why is it so controversial


[5:21pm] bd648:
im on da
[5:21pm] bd648:
time to look for sprite sheets
[5:21pm] bd648:
OH GOD EVERYTHING IS HOMESTUCK"

MarcK

blockforts a good map that people whine about for no reason and look stupid while whining about it.

rtil

#77

that is blockfort
it's a very small and ugly deathmatch map with zero strategic value and an unlimited time limit so it never ends unless an admin changes it

funzop

its a mario kart 64 map idk what this shit is

sev

its in the past is what it is


|