Yume Nikki

Started by sev, June 5, 2011 04:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sev



has anyone ever played this? it's been a favorite of mine for a while now~

discuss


GhostingFish

what system?

where to get it/play it?

sev

PC, and you can get it here.


cipher

Yeah I've heard you mention it a lot, I'll check it out


...one day

BloodyCheery

Haven't played it, but I've read the plots and stuff and I want to play it.
*  Isabella_ ( ~Isabella_Python.Bot) has joined #thebackalleys
<BloodyCheery> oh look it's Isafaggot
<Isabella_> Shut your whore mouth
"Hello?""Are you still there?"
"I see you!"

dinky-dau

Oh, I was just listening to the music from this game earlier! Good stuff for just 5 second loops :)
this all reminds me of that dream, where you tried to run and you tried to scream, but your heavy feet, just dragged to the beat, of the world's slowest blues

lenko

i kept getting lost/bored but i'm sure its interesting if you stick with it
<emanhattan> i remember pingu ice cream
<emanhattan> it was a better time
<emanhattan> when the penguins were cold and delicious
<emanhattan> and i knew i was gonna be
<emanhattan> consequence free

Shida

It's a game you shouldn't really expect to complete within a reasonable time without a guide - especially since most of the interesting events are probability based.

It was fun to play but I think the fan art is ultimately what keeps me interested in the game, rather than the game itself.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

<+edillyward> "Grabbed a whole bottle of naked guy in the trash cans" B)
<@sevv> rocket power is by far the best anime
"@Y3LL0WN1NJA they convert the electrical waves given off from earth, and convert them into sound waves, you gay animated dinosaur"
red: am I seriously the only person left online that is willing to argue with some idiot on a messageboard?
<+lenks> um i know that i try to get by with a lethal dick on my face but u always have 2 bring it up
SHADOWFOX2: I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the website: The Backalleys before
<+bd648> why are there no mario survival horror games.

Crabarms

Never finished it got quite a bit of the stuff. Exploring was fun.

sev

Quote from: vegetai kept getting lost/bored but i'm sure its interesting if you stick with it

noob >:O

but yeah it is kind of a silly game, not one with much of a straightforward plot or any direction/activity. it's just weird and fun if you like to explore a LOT of things all at the same time.


valiums

I've never played it, but I'm a huge fan. I've watched loads of videos and read all kinds of crap on it.
I actually want to play that fan sequel first.

valiums

ALSO, YEAH, I FUCKING HATE YOUR SIGNATURE SEV.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK.