TSJ (TheShadowJet)

Started by ShadowJet, October 8, 2007 01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ShadowJet

Well, I'm new here, And I came here through ritls flash Project Free town on NewGrounds. His art is preety inspiring if you ask me.

Necronomitr0n

<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

Nadroj0711

'ello gov'na

KingDavid

Quote from: taylor
Quote from: Sinitronit sucks ass okay

and muse isnt that great anyway
thanks ill use this comment to help myself improve

ShadowJet


trent bortknob

sonic rules dude i love sonic x anime and video games!!!!

Nadroj0711

oh I didn't even realize that thing was shadow the hedgehog
'ello gov'na

GRINACE

#7
Quote from: taylorsonic rules dude i love sonic x anime and video games!!!!


Quote from: nADROJoh I didn't even realize that thing was shadow the hedgehog

To Taylor: I didn't think you would like Sonic.

To nADROJ: Lol That made me laugh.

also. Here's something sonic-related I drew a while back...
Sonic...
[attachment=230:sonicselectcopyhs2.png]
Knuckles...
[attachment=231:Knuckles...shworded.PNG]
Sliver...
[attachment=232:silverse...enfxain1.png]
My character Slash...
[attachment=233:slashselectworded.png]

ShadowJet

Quote from: nADROJoh I didn't even realize that thing was shadow the hedgehog

Eh, well, that thing, is my charcter ShadowJet the hedgehog. But thanks anyways.

QuoteQUOTE(taylor @ Oct 8 2007, 12:33 AM)
sonic rules dude i love sonic x anime and video games!!!!




QUOTE(nADROJ @ Oct 8 2007, 12:50 AM)
oh I didn't even realize that thing was shadow the hedgehog


To Taylor: I didn't think you would like Sonic.

To nADROJ: Lol That made me laugh.

also. Here's something sonic-related I drew a while back...
Sonic...

Knuckles...

Sliver...

My character Slash...

Nice. Good to see other people who are into sonic to. Thanks.

CoolDrMoney

Oh Taylor that aint nice
http://cooldrmoney.deviantart.com/

"Hmmm...."
by: SpeedyPac
date: December 1, 2007
Wade is not gay, read his profile! It's sad that you would use sexual orientation as a joke, shows that you have no real sense of humor.

Nadroj0711

Did you make up silver
because I've never heard of that one
then again
I haven't played sonic since the dreamcast days
'ello gov'na

rtil

silver is this new hedgehog who uses his telekenetic powers to attack the enemy!!!!!!!!!!!! although his debut was in the horrible xbox 360 sonic launch title so nobody played it

also welcome to the boards

yes

you all have gotten laid exactly 0 times
ggg wow

GRINACE

#13
Lol. Umm he is in the Xbox 360/Ps3 "Sonic the hedgehog".
here is a pic...
[attachment=234:180px_Si...hedgehog.png]

Quotesilver is this new hedgehog who uses his telekenetic powers to attack the enemy!!!!!!!!!!!! although his debut was in the horrible xbox 360 sonic launch title so nobody played it

also welcome to the boards

Edit: *cough* I played it Rtil...


rtil


GRINACE

Not as bad as they say it is. I will admit it has REALLY long loading times and a ish-load of glitches, but it's still fun. You can tell it's a incomplete game though... Ending was pointless though...

Lol. Also because of the loading times on that game I wont even bother trying to beat it again... I just do the missions...

ShadowJet

Sigh, why do all my posts and stuff end in arguments?

rtil

every topic here end in an argument
learn to love it

ShadowJet

Quote from: rtilevery topic here end in an argument
learn to love it

Lmao

trent bortknob

i hate sonic seriously if you couldn't tell that was a joke you must be grinance