GOBLIN

Started by funzop, May 4, 2011 10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

|

funzop




http://www.mediafire.com/?6wpe3l2d65rj6r5

get it here



(its legit this time sorry folks)

ansel

no it's not

Quote from: Factoryshut up you skinny white ugly prick

jjjjjjjjjj

its pretty good so far
incoming troll posts from people who dont like rap

funzop

Quote from: anselno it's not
yes it is


Ashington

rap post from someone who doesn't like troll
<@salutations> i just ate 5 guys for the first time
<@salutations> my heart kinda hurts
<Ry99an> you mean
<Ry99an> their dicks?

<@Ashington> also only ops and vocaloids can grab my many boners
* Ashington sets mode: +o CVG
<@CVG> :D

<aether> how do you turn the drew pickles theme off of your profile
<aether> actually how do you just turn it off its on my forum view too ffff

Waldemar Schuur: isnt it kind of ironic
Waldemar Schuur: looking for waldo on google

Sinitron: Hey do you like porn? I like porn! Lets watch porn together! I'm a faggot!

funzop

finished it: honestly i fuckin love it i think its crazy good
lots of people dont seem to though
best tracks imo: tron cat/ analog/ radicals/ golden/ yonkers

jjjjjjjjjj

i wish sandwitches was like the one from when they performed on tv

it\\\'s a pretty good but people were expecting wayyy too much from these guys (WHITE PEOPLE)

I\\\'d say it\\\'s a good Bastard 2.0



I guess people we\\\'re really expecting way too much from a bunch of 19 year old kids

Sadly though, as tyler said: I Give It A Month Before Everyone Hates Odd Future.

funzop

i thought it delivered on expectations really

jjjjjjjjjj

4 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
4 Members: jjjjjjjjjj, nonzop, creamcorn

here it comes everyone

creamcorn

my opinion is negative, thus making it a troll post

here have a tissue

jjjjjjjjjj

everyone knows you do you nothin but bad troll posts youre pretty predictable

W.A.S.I.M.

lmao who gives a fuck honestly i like rap but u dont see me making a topic with every album that has just been out


rtil

i don't know what the hell this is and i'm glad i don't

creamcorn

Quote from: rtil cati don\\\'t know what the hell this is and i\\\'m glad i don\\\'t
dude dont be trollin now!

heh good thing i caught this guy in time, cuz you see, i am...



starring wwchicken as: Troll Hunter

W.A.S.I.M.

man that was so gay even the crickets thought what the fuck


jjjjjjjjjj


funzop

chicken/ j calm yourselves
Quote from: W.A.S.I.M.lmao who gives a fuck honestly i like rap but u dont see me making a topic with every album that has just been out
but i know there are a few people here who have been waitin and it leaked sooo yeh i thought i would b nice and share it
Quote from: rtil cati don't know what the hell this is and i'm glad i don't
im glad you dont too

W.A.S.I.M.

didnt you shared a leaked version of goblin a few weeks ago


funzop

shit was brokencyde

W.A.S.I.M.

lmaoooo dead, nice one


|