top 10 of the month

Started by rtil, October 1, 2007 07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nadroj0711

ok, I'm gonna need to watch this
since you guys won't shut up about whatever it is
'ello gov'na

trent bortknob

i jusst watched it what a shitty cartoon

Necronomitr0n

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/404506

I saw this pass through the portal just the other day

and now it has weekly 2nd place

what th
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

mishkamash

Quote from: Systekhttp://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/404506

I saw this pass through the portal just the other day

and now it has weekly 2nd place

what th
It's not bad, but if I was them I'd give it a weekly 3rd
or just leave the score ranking at #4 WHAT THE FUCK
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

zomfgbie

movies like this may have good animation but they lack ANY ENTERTAINMENT VALUE, what so ever. its like watching paint dry.
i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

mishkamash

#45
Quote from: FreekCmovies like this may have good animation but they lack ANY ENTERTAINMENT VALUE, what so ever. its like watching paint dry.
well that's true
but when dealing with Tom on Newgrounds, which I wouldn't be suprised that he likes these types of animation, it's a different story to him

EDIT: I don't go on Newgrounds that much, BTW
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

zomfgbie

no matter how good the animation is on anything in the serious shorts collection, they all put me to sleep.
i am dead

<+wwchicken> once i walked into the kitchen and there was a sound
<+wwchicken> but i could only hear it when i stood on one spot in the kitchen
<+wwchicken> then i turned off the light
<+wwchicken> and it was gone
<+wwchicken> then i turned the light back on and there it was again
<+wwchicken> so i thought, its an invisible alien
<+wwchicken> but hes scared of the dark

Nadroj0711

i jusst watched it

i liked it
there were parts that looked good
then again, there were parts that looked really bad
it was kinda cool
'ello gov'na

trent bortknob

not bad
pretty good

some parts were pretty lame though

I gave it a 2

I liked it!

|