top 10 of the month

Started by rtil, October 1, 2007 07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rtil

so the voting for september has started
so much content this month it was insane, i was almost able to fill up my top 10 with actual cartoons i liked instead of just random ones i had never heard of
of course i voted for magical rainbow pedophile and d4ilytoons. the other 8 i don't remember, but i think they were stuff i liked
anyone else able to vote this month

psi43

#1
                            Metropolis Circuit                               #1
                                                                                                                                                                   D4ilytoon # 340                               #2
                                                                                                                                       MagicalRainbowPedophile1                               #3
                            Kite Plight                               #4
                                                                                                                                       Salad Fingers Episode. 8                               #5
                                                                                                                                       Madness: Deus Ex Machina                               #6
                            As Serious As Your Life                               #7
                                                                                                                                         You can not kill Hank                               #8
                                                                                                                                         Newgrounds Levels                               #9
                            Super Ninja Strike                               #10

KingDavid

I sincerely hope you beat out the composer
Quote from: taylor
Quote from: Sinitronit sucks ass okay

and muse isnt that great anyway
thanks ill use this comment to help myself improve

davidmoore0

#3
                            TANKMEN 2                               #1
                                                                                                                                                                   HALOMEN                               #2
                                                                                                                                       NG Sketchbook Tour 07                               #3
                            Scrotum 1                               #4
                                                                                                                                       :the Composer:                               #5
                                                                                                                                       Madness: Deus Ex Machina                               #6
                            Cut the Madness                               #7
                                                                                                           Super Ninja Strike                                                      #8
                                                                                                                                         Newgrounds Levels                               #9
                            You can not kill Hank                                         #10

rtil

Quote from: KingDavidI sincerely hope you beat out the composer
i hated that cartoon i dunno why people are going crazy over it

Quote from: davidmoore0                             TANKMEN 2                               #1
                                                                                                                                                                   HALOMEN                               #2
are you kidding

davidmoore0

Quote from: rtil
Quote from: davidmoore0                             TANKMEN 2                               #1
                                                                                                                                                                   HALOMEN                               #2
are you kidding
No those were very well made flashes. They were full of amazing art and humor. I have seen Tankmen at least ten times now.
"Let's make like a tree and get the fuck out of here!"

Of course I'm kidding. They were not very good at all.

trent bortknob

almo

im not gonna vote!!

jebxz

1. wonchop is a faggot
2. freetown metropolis circuit
3. dailytoon 340
4. spinister ep 1
5. spinister ep 2
6. spinister ep 3
7. spinister ep 4
8. spinister ep 5
9. spinister ep 6
10. spinister ep 7

KingDavid

Quote from: rtil
Quote from: KingDavidI sincerely hope you beat out the composer
i hated that cartoon i dunno why people are going crazy over it

I totally agree. It was average, and most fbf was sloppy. The story was ok, and the "composer" was an amazingly scrawny fucker.
Quote from: taylor
Quote from: Sinitronit sucks ass okay

and muse isnt that great anyway
thanks ill use this comment to help myself improve

davidmoore0

Quote from: KingDavid
Quote from: rtil
Quote from: KingDavidI sincerely hope you beat out the composer
i hated that cartoon i dunno why people are going crazy over it

and the "composer" was an amazingly scrawny fucker.
That is significant? I rather liked the idea behind it, though I did not like the amount of tears due to the fact that they brought about automatic sympathy from the audience, instead of working to achieve the effect. It was far better than I can animate, and as I told JAZZA, it is only the flavor of the week. It will die down soon enough, just like everything else.

mishkamash

I saw that one. it was alright, except pretty much what David said...

and jesus fuck, 4.45? my ass. it should have gotten a 3.80 at best, i think
<lenko> i saw a hedgehog on the way home if i was drunk i would have yelled IM DOCTOR RRRRROBOTNIK and chased it 

rtil

that and tankman has like a 4.7

i predict someday in the future the top 50 will consist of only three people: adam phillips, johnny utah and alvin earthworm

notorious

#12
uhhhh the composer sucked but it's a sure winner for this month

I voted freetown 2nd, after my own lmao

it's too bad i'm probably the only who voted for mine

oh ye dailytoon 340

P.S. Newgrounds levels was dumb psi i don't see why you voted for that i mean NO OFFENSE COULD'VE VOTED FOR MINE

rtil

^ i forgot to mention i voted for yours as well
i'm not sure what order it was in, just whatever was on the list first
does rank even matter? i mean the top 10 you select personally

billy

I'm pretty sure rank does not matter in picking the top 10.

davidmoore0

Hmm....I'm not too sure if rank matters. I would like to think that our votes count, but I bet Tom goes through and changes the order around after the top ten are put in.

rtil

i remember one time david firth's alter ego jerryjackson got 6th place, that was pretty pathetic

Necronomitr0n

Quote from: rtili remember one time david firth's alter ego jerryjackson got 6th place, that was pretty pathetic
Are Jerry Jackson and David Firth the same person?
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

rtil

i thought that was obvious

trent bortknob

Quote from: rtili thought that was obvious