Spongebob Squarepants Season 1 Production Music

Started by rtil, March 22, 2011 12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rtil

Spongebob Squarepants first aired in 1999, and since then it has gone through 7 seasons and almost 300 episodes. Part of what makes Spongebob special and memorable to me is the music, and i've always wanted to get my hands on it. Unfortunately, finding anything but original compositions for the show has been near impossible.

However over a stroke of luck and some real thorough searching over the past few weeks, I have found 314 production songs from the 1st season of Spongebob Squarepants - pretty much every song from that season and music that recurs throughout most of the show.

There will be many tracks you will recognize, many you haven't heard in a long time, and some that will take you by surprise! There is a wide range of beautiful music to appreciate in this and i'm sure everyone can find something in they like - even non-spongebob fans.

Every track is tagged as best as it can be, and all songs are mp3 with bitrates of 128kbps or higher.
++

Click below to download the zip archive.

NOTICE: The archive has been removed due to a copyright complaint. Search "Spongebob Squarepants Production Music" on Soulseek.

Sapphire

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Holy crap, I've been wanting the music from this show for the LONGEST time now. Thanks a bunch, rtil!

funzop

W.A.S.I.M.

BluPhoenix

[12:59 AM] elm: yea honestly if you dont want to cum on elmer fudds bald head whats wrong with you
[07:49.46] <+slack> cum erupts from the dick at an alarming rate
[07:49.59] <+slack> it will blast off and slap the wall at like 40 mph

Shida

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

<+edillyward> "Grabbed a whole bottle of naked guy in the trash cans" B)
<@sevv> rocket power is by far the best anime
"@Y3LL0WN1NJA they convert the electrical waves given off from earth, and convert them into sound waves, you gay animated dinosaur"
red: am I seriously the only person left online that is willing to argue with some idiot on a messageboard?
<+lenks> um i know that i try to get by with a lethal dick on my face but u always have 2 bring it up
SHADOWFOX2: I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the website: The Backalleys before
<+bd648> why are there no mario survival horror games.

redmongoose

Quote from: Inaxisdo u have a problem, bastard?!

funzop

rtil

sorry guys, i have to temporarily remove the download as the zip archive is corrupted. i'm re-uploading it right now and will test it before putting it up again. those of you who already downloaded it will probably have to re-download.

BluPhoenix

i was just about to mention something about that

[12:59 AM] elm: yea honestly if you dont want to cum on elmer fudds bald head whats wrong with you

funzop

rtil

funzop

Sapphire

rtil

download link fixed and restored  the file was fine, it was actually my download script that was causing a problem. but it's all good now. re-download and enjoy! post your favorite tracks and stuff

BluPhoenix

Pants, the terrible

no more ripping from youtube! great job ryan

your welcome.

rtil

ripping music from youtube is awful .. their sound codec on the videos is so bad. this stuff is the real deal

slack