Ban marck

Started by jjjjjjjjjj, May 30, 2010 12:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jjjjjjjjjj

Please vote honestly!

MarcK

it's a lose lose for me because if i vote myself to be banned then I'm banned, but if I vote no then I'm gay.
Well I'm not gay so I guess I vote yes.

Philip K Dick


Kött

This poll is a discrimination for all gay people that want MarcK to get banned! I demand you to fix this!
:3

W.A.C.

I'm not gay but I voted no because I don't like banning people unless it's necessary.

DrRumack

Quote from: W.A.C.I'm not gay

lmfao!!

<Naza> i hate penis exect mine
<Tyler Naugle> JOKE  TIME w/ JOKEOB BRECK
<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<HatsuneMiku> the pings and timeouts of jacob breck
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> mrscriblam has added you as a friend
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

Casey Pixmintro

<@jjjjjjjjjj_Seed> IXINTRO FROM IXINTRO ENTERPRISES GOES MAD WITH HIS NEW FOUND WEALTH AND KILLS A HOOKER
<+RobHalford> hi my name is ix and I wanna get intro you
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

shura

excuse me you still haven't banned kott

emanhattan


Kött

Quote from: shuraexcuse me you still haven't banned kott
excuse me you're taking these threads seriously
:3

DrRumack

Quote from: Kott
Quote from: shuraexcuse me you still haven't banned kott
excuse me you're taking these threads seriously
excuse me you are gay

<Naza> i hate penis exect mine
<Tyler Naugle> JOKE  TIME w/ JOKEOB BRECK
<+pantsman> you have yet to show me any applicable sign of intelligence yet scrib...
<HatsuneMiku> the pings and timeouts of jacob breck
<dilly> the tba will look up and cry "save us!".... and i'll look down and whisper .... "h"
Quote from: stealth trollwhat's up with you not sucking dicks like the faggot you are
<+fluffkomix> mrscriblam has added you as a friend
<+fluffkomix> ignore

<+mrscriblam> lmao

Sapphire


emanhattan


Casey Pixmintro

Why not ban WAC already instead?
<@jjjjjjjjjj_Seed> IXINTRO FROM IXINTRO ENTERPRISES GOES MAD WITH HIS NEW FOUND WEALTH AND KILLS A HOOKER
<+RobHalford> hi my name is ix and I wanna get intro you
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

emanhattan


W.A.C.

[LINK]

Well, it's not like people haven't tried. >_>

rtil

the difference here is that j can actually ban people

W.A.C.

Please don't ban me. <_<

Necronomitr0n

someone hit my funny bone while i was moshing (gay) and now it hurts
<+fawx> im trying to animate a dick coming out of a toaster how do i go on about doing this
<~rtil> well fawx what you would do is delete the fla and do something productive instead

<+ansel> i lure children into my van with candy and then i read them passages from 'the origin of species'
<%ropesnake> billy con ends with billy raping his cat
<+billymonks> FUCK YOU BUG

<~rtil> ya one time i gave this hobo some cat food and he ate it like the animal he is it pleased me

Casey Pixmintro

Quote from: W.A.C.<_<

If you never make that "<_<" face ever again, you may be spared in the Great 2010 TBA Member Purge.
<@jjjjjjjjjj_Seed> IXINTRO FROM IXINTRO ENTERPRISES GOES MAD WITH HIS NEW FOUND WEALTH AND KILLS A HOOKER
<+RobHalford> hi my name is ix and I wanna get intro you
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt