Let's eat eggs

Started by ZennyPLUS, October 25, 2015 09:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ZennyPLUS

It's 5:06am and I'm craving eggs. How do you like your eggs? Do you do anything weird with your eggs recipe-wise?

ZekeySpaceyLizard

Fried eggs cooked on medium heat with the yolk still fluid.
Two pieces of bread and a bit of mayo.

Scrambled eggs cooked very slowly on low heat so its more of an eggy porridge. Plenty of butter in the pan.
Also good as a sandwich though a very goopy one.

ProtoChaud

Quote from: ZennyPLUS on October 25, 2015 09:07 AM
It's 5:06am and I'm craving eggs. How do you like your eggs? Do you do anything weird with your eggs recipe-wise?

Nothing weird, really. Over easy with toast and grits, fried in a sandwich, hard boiled with a bit of salt, scrambled with basically any seasoning or none at all, omelettes, poached... Over medium if it's on a burger, though, it can't run too much or you lose the delicious yolk.

I basically just like eggs no matter what.

rtil

i've never once made eggs and i used to hate them but i've grown to like them as they're quite delicious in some asian dishes

Gladius

▬ஜ۩☆۩ஜ▬ ---★☆★☆★ DONALD TRUMP 2016 ★☆★☆★--- ▬ஜ۩☆۩ஜ▬

d-floe

Ý͉̲̞͙̫͖Ọ̥̬̬̯̞͜U̠̪ ̦̙̼̞͍̭H͔̥͜A̹̻͠V̮E͍ ̛̗͍̹T̙͍O̖ ͖̗͈̯͖E̱͔̖̤͡A̸̪T̝̯̹̞̮̜̮ ͖͝A͉̻̠L̯ͅL̻̪̖̘̞ ͏̤͙͖̗͚̮̮T͓H̜̻͙̞̰E̞̳͈͕̭̩̗ ̡̞̩̲̮EG̢̘G̭͈̦͜S

Bamyasi

Every day until someone watches it (or Flash comes back):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx6AlZ_mkkw

ExBerian

A fresh hard boiled egg with salt and pepper, or fried with the yoke still in tact. Omelettes are awesome by themselves but I prefer scrambled eggs with ketchup.

I want to someday try raw eggs in milk. It sounds good but I think the texture would kill me.


soup

eggs n toast soldiers, a healthy nutritious start to my generally nutrient deficient day

"He was shown the smallness and tinsel emptiness of the little Earth gods, with their petty, human interests and connections - their hatreds, rages, loves and vanities; their craving for praise and sacrifice and their demands for faiths contrary to reason and nature."


"...it stimulates the part of the brain called "shatners-bassoon", and that's the bit of the brain that deals with...time perception..."