Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - stevenr4

#1
The Gallery / Random art
February 19, 2009 09:17 AM
Some of the sound is really messed up
#2
The Gallery / Random art
February 19, 2009 07:59 AM
All of this art (Except the first three christmas trees) is a small amount of
everything i did over the summer.

I have 2 large notebooks, and 5 small notebooks.
every page has a drawing / sketch / scribble on it!

I got bored so i chose RANDOM pictures to upload and show,
PLEASE COMMENT!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBuyG1mqKus
#3
The Gallery / 51 Things in my room
February 10, 2009 02:20 AM
Quote from: christythe other is better because she's a girl

there are HUNDREDS of "51 things in my room" videos,
hers was just the first one!

I was bored so i decided to join on in!

(I think you are right though)
#4
The Gallery / 51 Things in my room
February 9, 2009 11:42 AM
(MY VIDEO DOES NOT HAVE AUDIO YET,
IT WILL GET IT SOON)


My video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E39T6koIZE


Original video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF20uyMTqqI
#5
Introductions / Hey
January 27, 2009 07:07 AM
hi
#6
The Gallery / Art
January 23, 2009 04:21 AM
FREAKING AWESOME
#7
Introductions / new members read here
January 19, 2009 10:13 AM
do existing members have to do one?
#8
dude, calm down
#9
The Gallery / Sumthin' I worked hard on
January 19, 2009 09:31 AM
That is pretty awesome!
#10
General / Your superhero theme song
January 16, 2009 06:39 AM
My theme song would be the original of this song, not this remix!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFppcCZWil8

I also really like this one (at 0:46)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySk1UCUV4bo

#11
The Gallery / Christmas scene
January 15, 2009 05:26 AM
I am ADD, so i have trouble staying with one project,
I think i am going leave this one now,
i am happy enough with these results.

Please tell me how i can improve on future projects!

[attachment=2419:0002_3.jpg]


#12
The Gallery / Christmas scene
January 15, 2009 05:10 AM
Quote from: Sashura
Quote from: rtili thought that was a present stuck to the wall

lmao so did i. i was so fucking confused, but i didn't want to say anything

yeah....

The walls looked blank, so i DID put a present on the wall, i did not realize that i put the collor scheme the same as most poor windows,
I will change that -.-
#13
LOL
#14
The Gallery / Christmas scene
January 14, 2009 05:53 AM
Here is my other attempt at the night scene!

I think i looks crappier =(

[attachment=2414:0002_2.jpg]
#15
The Gallery / My "Art" =/
January 14, 2009 05:19 AM
...... 0.o
#16
The Gallery / dump
January 14, 2009 05:17 AM
How do you come up with such awesome ideas!?!!?
#17
The Gallery / Christmas scene
January 14, 2009 03:47 AM
Quote from: DavebutThe head was never huuuuuuuuman
The head is finally dead

???????????
#18
The Gallery / the dump
January 14, 2009 03:41 AM
Pretty friggen cool!
#19
The Gallery / Wip
January 14, 2009 03:30 AM
Pretty cool!
#20
The Gallery / Christmas scene
January 14, 2009 03:28 AM
Here, i wanted to join the christmas contest,
but i am sure that i am a little late for that =(

Please tell me what you think!
and tell me how i can IMPROVE the pictures!

[attachment=2412:0001.jpg]
[attachment=2413:0002.jpg]


1 - Daytime,
2 - Night time