Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Pied de poule

#1
The Gallery / any advice for this
March 16, 2008 11:09 PM
Quote from: Halcionplastic wrap


As crazy as it sound, that flitrer does give a nice effect..

Quote from: mongrel architectneat

Thanks!
#2
The Gallery / any advice for this
March 16, 2008 10:55 PM
Yeah, I'm looking for advice about how I could get a more "painty" effect on this and how I could do more "atmospheric depth" without have to spam so much blue like I did, since I think its over-saturating the picture with blue



But I admit the bubbles were freaking fun to do.

Why yes I spammed a brush for the grass because I'm a fucking lazy person who doesn't feel like stroking every grass while brushing it is easier and quicker.

Edit: fixed typo
#3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WreU3AxLwM

I like it.

and I seriously don't care if you don't.
#4
General / SheezyArt
March 15, 2008 09:50 PM
tl;dr

kay I lied I read pieces of it.

Nice.
#5
Introductions / No
March 3, 2008 02:52 AM
Quote from: taylorget out faggot

I guess I'll be [size=]gay[/size] about it.

Quote from: Zekeyi'm headin to my beddin' where i'll lay me down tonight

Mmm.... my english fail me on this one. Care to explain?
#6
Introductions / No
March 2, 2008 11:59 PM
Quote from: BizzareCube
Quote from: Pied de poule
Quote from: BizzareCube[size=]YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE [/size]

[size=]YOU AREN'T REAL THEN. GTFO MY BRAIN. [/size]

Stop invading my body

[size=]OKAY FINE. I SEE HOW IT IS[/size].












[size=]I spend my time thinking about you
Remember when we said that this would not end?
But now you're gone
I'm still right here without you[/size]


Quote from: FreekCWell I'm glad we got that settled.

Me too, it's so much easier now.

Quote from: monkeyscanflyAnd only this can happen in the "Twilight Zone"

I'm creating a blackhole paradox. brb.
#7
Depend of the weeks. Recently I should say around 2-3 hours. I'm over-working and over-partying with friends. During school time I have more free time to spend on the computer to draw or do 3D. (3-5 hours max)


I used to be a raging computer addict though.
#8
Introductions / No
March 2, 2008 10:51 PM
Quote from: BizzareCube[size=]YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE [/size]

[size=]YOU AREN'T REAL THEN. GTFO MY BRAIN. [/size]

Stop invading my body
#9
General / Believe it or not!
March 2, 2008 10:49 PM
This moved me so deeply.



That my eyes are sagging.
#10
Introductions / No
March 2, 2008 10:43 PM
Quote from: BizzareCubeHEY  

[size=]WHO ARE YOU[/size]
#11
Introductions / No
March 2, 2008 10:39 PM
Quote from: mongrel architectim going to test embedding in this topic

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dAk_0N85wNk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dAk_0N85wNk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

ok guess it didnt work!

rtil enable embedding please

Sure, use this topic for any test you want. Might as well be of some use.

Quote from: tayloryes

[size=]WHY[/size]

Quote from: MRatHi there Chicken Feet. Aka strange clothing design. Aka Quebecois stage comedy.
Hi there you strange person who has a deep knowledge of stage comedy and completly guessed the origin of my name.

and me who though no one would get it. OH CRUEL WORLD.

Thanks for the tips Rtil, I'll check that.
#12
Introductions / No
February 26, 2008 07:54 PM
Hey, hiya, hello, hi. welcom- wait what. Oops messed up last part.

Quote from: FreekChello mr man i have some interesting opportunities to talk to you about


Opportunities? Now that sparked my curiosity!

Quote from: MishkaMashi like your co
rooster

Thank you! Originally the shine in the teeth was supposed to move too, but the symbole doesn't seem to show up in animated gift.

Quote from: systekWhat? You peed in the pool? Well, that's just gross!

Oh shi- and me who though it would make me look kinda cool! Oh well I can still do the floating chocolate bar in the pool, now that will make me trendy and witty for sure.
#13
General / Dreams?
February 26, 2008 06:02 AM
Mm... well I did dreamed of Elvis dancing and singing on an OVNI while I was on the rollercoaster.

Never had a horrible dream though, no nightmare or anything.
#14
Introductions / No
February 26, 2008 05:30 AM
I'm new.

I'm going to check this place more often.

Now going back to cultivate the bags under my eyes.

Oh yeah, my flash fail, as you can see on the avatar. (and by fail I mean unable to render it properly)