Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - USA

#1
General / Re: Help me figure this out please?
April 19, 2015 11:08 AM
Quote from: zwimmy on April 19, 2015 04:37 AM
hey guys check out my wacky stories im a real joker xDDD

Hi Zwimmy, I read your signature and I was wondering what your stats are. Please sent measurements with pic 4 mine

thanks.

-USA
#2
General / Re: Help me figure this out please?
April 18, 2015 03:31 PM
Quote from: soup on April 18, 2015 03:31 PM
what are you trying to achieve with this

Closure, soup.

Put yourself in my shoes for a moment.

-USA
#3
General / Re: Help me figure this out please?
April 18, 2015 03:28 PM
I dunno what to do guys, the panties don't fit and the shit stain won't come out. Any ideas on how to get rid of the smell? I don't want to donate them to goodwill because they're nice panties.

-USA
#4
General / Help me figure this out please?
April 18, 2015 03:01 PM
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, so I don't really know if this is the appropriate place to post this. I'm here because I did a little googling from some disturbing event that happened to me recently. I'm not sure if you all will be of any help, but it's worth a try so here goes:

Earlier last month I received a letter in the mail from an unknown person, and at first, I thought it was the wrong address, or it was meant for the person who lived at my house before me (it was pretty odd).

Then a week later, I got a package from UPS that I had to sign for, and I wasn't expecting the package. There was no return address, but there was a piece of scrunched up paper in the box (smelled like hell doused in bleach/sweat). Against my better judgement, I unraveled the paper and in poor handwriting "bortner" was inscribed on it. The package also contained a pair of shit-stained panties with a dick-shaped concavity on the front (strange for panties, maybe she was fat? idk, they smelt aweful).

As you would expect, I was perplexed as hell.

Anyone, help?

Thanks
-USA
#5
The Gallery / Re: poor ethics good hygiene
April 18, 2015 02:34 PM
Quote from: bd648 on April 18, 2015 02:30 PM
Quote from: USA on April 18, 2015 02:27 PM
Quote from: bd648 on April 18, 2015 02:20 PM
Quote from: USA on April 18, 2015 02:11 PM
Clearly, my status as chief savant of the forum has been put in check. The rivalry is intense, and the sperge austere and staunch.  All in favor of voting SrsSam77 as chief savant of the forum, respond with your favorite fallacy!

-USA

why are you being so rude?

Serious Sam Seventy Seven Started it by throwing Logic-Grenade Fallacy M88 Your Dick Is Small attack on turn 1 dealing 20 damage to Internet-Armor. Need to see blacksmith for Repair!

I checked my deck, but there was no blacksmith card, so I drew 10 from the deck on that turn and pulled out Cry In Corner :(

That made me very sad.

-USA

a kindergarten teacher could tell you "he started it" isn't a good reason for being rude. i'll just assume that you know that already. please don't be rude.

Please forgive me. I skipped kindergarten and went immediately to Princeton as adjunct professor. I didn't know about this law.
#6
The Gallery / Re: poor ethics good hygiene
April 18, 2015 02:27 PM
Quote from: bd648 on April 18, 2015 02:20 PM
Quote from: USA on April 18, 2015 02:11 PM
Clearly, my status as chief savant of the forum has been put in check. The rivalry is intense, and the sperge austere and staunch.  All in favor of voting SrsSam77 as chief savant of the forum, respond with your favorite fallacy!

-USA

why are you being so rude?

Serious Sam Seventy Seven Started it by throwing Logic-Grenade Fallacy M88 Your Dick Is Small attack on turn 1 dealing 20 damage to Internet-Armor. Need to see blacksmith for Repair!

I checked my deck, but there was no blacksmith card, so I drew 10 from the deck on that turn and pulled out Cry In Corner :(

That made me very sad.

-USA
#7
The Gallery / Re: poor ethics good hygiene
April 18, 2015 02:18 PM
Quote from: Gladius on April 18, 2015 02:13 PM
Quote from: USA on April 18, 2015 02:11 PM
Clearly, my status as chief savant of the forum has been put in check. The rivalry is intense, and the sperge austere and staunch.  All in favor of voting SrsSam77 as chief savant of the forum, respond with your favorite fallacy!

it's so easy yet they really do get this mad about nothing.

It's easy to get mad when you get evaluated by someone who has some actual critical ability. This happens all the time, so I'm not really concerned about it. As witnessed here, people generally develop an inferiority complex when I review someone's work with honest and earnest form. It's not something people are used to, but I acknowledge that, and I will make certain that my contribution to the humanities will not be "what people want to hear"... Thanks for the support Gladius, at least there is one person here who has some ability to reason soundly.

-USA
#8
The Gallery / Re: poor ethics good hygiene
April 18, 2015 02:11 PM
Clearly, my status as chief savant of the forum has been put in check. The rivalry is intense, and the sperge austere and staunch.  All in favor of voting SrsSam77 as chief savant of the forum, respond with your favorite fallacy!

-USA
#9
The Gallery / Re: poor ethics good hygiene
April 18, 2015 02:01 PM
Quote from: SrsSam77 on April 18, 2015 01:52 PM
>assuming I think I'm smarter than you just because I call you an autist/post-modern critical theorist enabling asshat
>implying attacking my statement with another was not a tu qouque
>assuming any of this actually matters
pfffffftttt

For the second > in your rebuttal:

It is difficult to determine whether or not it was indeed a statement or question. This is caused by a lack of punctuation (perhaps a questionmark would be appropriate.)

No attack against your 'statement' was made. Stop imagining things and learn more about arguments, statements, and questions.

Also, to direct another Tu Cockque toward your mouth, I would assert that you are the autist in this epic duel of supreme college-level-intellect.

-USA
#10
The Gallery / Re: poor ethics good hygiene
April 18, 2015 01:49 PM
Bo The Savant liked this post.
#11
The Gallery / Re: poor ethics good hygiene
April 18, 2015 01:31 PM
Quote from: SrsSam77 on April 18, 2015 01:15 PM
Quote from: USA on April 18, 2015 12:38 PM
Quote from: SrsSam77 on April 18, 2015 12:07 PM
Quote from: USA on April 18, 2015 10:56 AM
navel gazing garbage

holy shit have you ever actually read a college level book or do you just jerk off to your own psuedo intellectualism

I think the grammar and spelling in your sentence is a clear indication that you haven't. You should check your punctuation, and it's spelled psEudo.
nice tu qouque bub

I don't think this applies since there was no actual argument stated. You initially posed a question. Questions are usually not arguments. Although, some questions can be rhetorical arguments which that one may have been; however, if it were meant to be an argument, it was based on premises with assumed truth ('just masturbating to my own superior intelligence...etc.', how do you know if I masturbate? I'm actually a quadriplegic, and I type using a system which evaluates eye-movements similar to that of Stephen Hawking's powerchair who I admire very much).  I responded to your question with a statement, not an argument.

But for the sake of eliminating a lengthy internet-volley-of-I'm-Smarter-Than-You, I concede defeat to you, O logic-fallacy-master, for my fallaciousness was unforgivable. I will now continue reading wikipedia's list of fallacies to prepare myself for the unsuspecting layman (who is not educated in Logics!!) to respond to idiotic questions with idiotic answers.

When I am internet-fallacy-master, you will bow to me.

In the meantime, I will continue doing my life's work (reviewing art and music on the internet)

- USA
#12
The Gallery / Re: poor ethics good hygiene
April 18, 2015 12:38 PM
Quote from: SrsSam77 on April 18, 2015 12:07 PM
Quote from: USA on April 18, 2015 10:56 AM
navel gazing garbage

holy shit have you ever actually read a college level book or do you just jerk off to your own psuedo intellectualism

I think the grammar and spelling in your sentence is a clear indication that you haven't. You should check your punctuation, and it's spelled psEudo.
#13
The Gallery / Re: poor ethics good hygiene
April 18, 2015 10:56 AM
The cover of this album is absolutely brilliant. I love the complete randomness of it, yet it's not random at the same time. The nature theme is perfect and reminds me of many of my better acid trips, but you've also tied in some of the more negative acid trips as well.

You executed it perfectly by symbolizing deep philosophical thought with the cross section of the head made of a honeycomb/poptart/rain?? with stylized neurons in it. Those are the things I tend to stay away from when tripping on strong acid as it invariably turns into something negative (politics, wars, injustice, the ontology of the universe, etc.) and ruins my trips completely.

But, it's all part of life, and it should be embraced entirely. I don't think you could have done any better of a job bringing this dichotomy together. It's very apparent with the pseudo comedy and tragedy self portraits; the lighter (comedy) on the left, seen with a faceless mouth ingesting what appears to be the dripping fluid composing your face – maybe some slight homosexual connotations there, and the mouthless tragedy on the right next to the spider which is also a tad bit darker shade than comedy, insinuating that all things dark are inherently evil – gotta love the subliminal racism.
This work is sincerely amazing. However, how it relates to the subject matter of the album is far too difficult for me to discern. I haven't found much relation, as of yet, concerning the symbolism depicted in the artwork.

I love the title of the record as well as it inspires a myriad of thoughts about its potential meaning. Though from what I've gathered based on the nature of the artwork, these ideas don't match up either (perhaps the artwork is out of place in this situation, or maybe I am just ignorant?). It appears as though, based on my interpretation of the artwork, that you are attempting to trivialize and/or interrelate drugs, ecological awareness, and homosexuality and the possible downfall of literary body of dramatists? Not quite sure how the content of the album relates to that, but who says album covers, titles, and songs actually have to have significance or meaning.

In all, great artistry on the cover! I hope to review more of your work in the near future!

- USA