Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Zombie-Pimp

#1
The Gallery / NEW CARTOON: The Nail
February 17, 2007 03:33 PM
1. yeah rofl
2. the nail in the coffin, maybe?
3. If you make a short subtitle then make it hilarious.  Probably shouldn't tho cuz its funnier when they walk into it not having any idea what the movie is gonna be about.
4. Clean up the graphics a bit, maybe optimize curves, then again its a quickie so i dunno u probably don't have to.
5.  it was LOLOLOLOLOL
#2
Entertainment / Disney Movies
February 17, 2007 03:37 AM
Who the hell made Invader Zim.

That shit is the most awesome.
#3
Introductions / herro herro
February 8, 2007 03:37 AM
haha oh yeah, that fapper...

He loved dissing my art and myself on a regular basis, always picking fights with me on this other forum.  Worst of all, when he found out I'm muslim, he started bashing us.

But man, Rtil, you are too sick.  Big fan.
#4
Introductions / herro herro
February 7, 2007 11:35 PM
woe!  I didn't know there was so much politics on this site!

Zwickel just sent me this link, and said that rtil is here, and I recognized his name from NG so I thought I'd join to give props.  Ignore me if I'm saying anything that goes against the ideals of the site...

Sinister_Mentor?  Who the hell is Sinister_Mentor?
#5
Introductions / herro herro
February 7, 2007 09:30 PM
sup it's Zombie Pimp from NG, zwickel showed me this place.  Rtil is hilarious lololol.